Wpis z mikrobloga

Siemka Mirabelki i Mirki.

Słuchacie, spotkała mnie ostatnio na lekcji angielskiego nietypowa sytuacja. Mianowicie pół lekcji brechtałem sobie pod nosem z powodu pasty którą niedawno przeczytałem (chodzi o pastę użytkownika @Abrus [o Norbim](https://www.wykop.pl/wpis/39642735/norbi-to-#!$%@?-geniusz-i-nawet-z-tym-nie-hand/). Nauczycielka widząc mnie, klasycznie "powiedz to się razem pośmiejemy". Ja na to że tego nie da się opowiedzieć w dwóch zdaniach. Więc ta złożyła mi propozycje żebym przygotował tę "opowieść" po angielsku i przedstawił całej klasie to może jakaś ocena się zlapie xd
Pomyślalem że w sumie spoko opcja, więc wziąłem się za tłumaczenie.

Mój angielski to takie B1/B2, więc błędy są nieuniknione. Dziele się tym tutaj bo może znajdzie się ktoś komu będzie się chciało to przeczytać i powie, co jest źle, co trzeba poprawić, co zmienić będę za to bardzo wdzięczny.

W tłumaczeniu pominąłem kilka zdań i pozmieniałem kilka rzeczy m.in. złagodziłem wulgaryzmy żeby było to akceptowalne na forum klasy. Oczywiście dodam że pasta traci swój urok i nie jest to to samo oryginał (który jest wyborny).

Norbi is the damn genius and don't even try to deal with it. I'm not an enthusiast of hit single "kobiety są gorące" (KSG), but we can't not appreciate that how Norbi get this summertime song into base of powerful career.
Just look- that boy has one (just one) wow/hit. And now let's look at picnic of any borough bigger than 10 000 denizens or festivity of any town.
It's clear as day on the poster we will see smiling Norbi's mug.
21 years and this bastard still is able to sell audience one and the same song. Think about it- playing for two decades over and over again the same melody in not an easy ride as it seems. Try to imagine that you are coming out on the stage to play one hour concert and you got only one song witch last three and half minutes.
What logistical abilities it demand to spread all encores to not get bored the audience which is listening "KGS" for the 5th time.
Mr. Dadziuk leaped the chance probably in the most outstanding way in history of polish music or even music in general. He got slightly wet cloth in the desert and he turned it into hydro power station in the middle of Sahara.
"KSG" is only one song from Norbi's discography which get on the audience, nevertheless these days this dude is still capable of making money from it. It is dreadful to think what would have happened if Norbi had had more talent and abilities.
You might say that making career on one single isn't difficult, but let's look at Gabriel Fleszar. Who the hell is Gabriel Fleszar? He sang the song called "Kropla deszczu namaluje cie", which was a radio hit those days on the level of "KSG".
And what? And nothing. Nowadays no one knows him and his song. But Norbi as he played 10 concerts in a month as he plays still. And I bet you, when Fleszar will kick the bucket Norbi will come and sing "KSG" at his furneal.

#pasta #angielski #heheszki #truestory
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach

@GaKe: O ile "(...)don't try to deal with it' jest akceptowalne to zamieniłbym go na " don't even try to say otherwise". To samo a bardziej poprawnie stylistycznie.

can't not--> błąd gramatyczny. po co dajesz not po can't. Chodziło ci zapewne o to że nie nie wciąż nie doceniamy go bardziej....W takim razie piszemy co innego --> " but we still can't appreciate enough of how(...) albo " we cannot deny that one summertime song which Norbi based his whole carrier on."
festivity of --> "Event in"
Norbi's mug-> Norbi's smirk. Mug kojarzy się wszystkim z kubkiem
still is-->
  • Odpowiedz
via Android
@Zamanosuke Teraz dobrze Mirku? Norbi is the damn genius and don't even try to Say otherwise. I'm not an enthusiast of hit single "kobiety są gorące" (KSG), but we still can't appreciate enough of how Norbi get this summertime song into base of powerful career. Just look- that boy has one (just one) wow/hit. And now let's look at picnic of any borough bigger than 10 000 denizens or event in
  • Odpowiedz