Wpis z mikrobloga

Wiktor Juszczenko przed i po otruciu tetrachlorodibenzodioksyną w 2004 roku. Dobry artykuł dodaje. Według niego zmiany skórne uratowały życie polityka

“It now turns out that the lumps that grew on his face and body as a result probably saved his life by isolating the dioxin away from his vital, internal organs. They also helped to detoxify the poison, known chemically as TCDD (2,3,7,8-tetrachlrodibenzo-p-dioxin), by producing powerful enzymes called cytochrome p450s that are normally confined to the liver.

‘Detoxifying organ’ The growths are rearrangements of skin, created from skin stem cells. “A new organ was created out of normal structures of the skin, and the tissue expressed very high levels of dioxin-metabolizing enzymes,” says Jean Saurat, the dermatologist heading the team which treated Yushchenko at the Swiss Centre for Human Applied Toxicology in Geneva. “They were made to detoxify the dioxin.”

“A hamartoma is a new organisation of normal cells that simply organise themselves differently,” says Saurat. “So skin can be regarded as a detoxifying organ,” he says. Saurat says that at the start of treatment, Yushchenko had concentrations of TCDD 50,000 times higher than those typically found in people.”

Artykuł

#starszezwoje - tag ze starymi grafikami, miedziorytami, rysunkami z muzeów oraz fotografiami

#historia #fotohistoria #rosja #ukraina #myrmekochoria
myrmekochoria - Wiktor Juszczenko przed i po otruciu tetrachlorodibenzodioksyną w 200...

źródło: comment_16462958214f8L1fXoqDTrmC87OmqNPz.jpg

Pobierz
@ba4t: Przede wszystkim dużo ukraińskich działaczy mieszkających na zachodzie - z Banderą na czele. Gdyby przy jego ciele nie znaleziono szklanego pojemnika od trucizny, byliby przekonani że typ zjechał na zawał. Laboratorium KGB nie miało sobie równych. Dodatkowo jeszcze słynne parasole, którym można było "przypadkowo" szturchnąć kogoś w tłumie i wprowadzał do organizmu ofiary małą kulkę ze strychniną. Otwory zalepione cukrem, który jak wiadomo rozpuszczał się. Nie do wytropienia i nawet