Wpis z mikrobloga

#wahoo chyba zmiękło...

Hello Anon, Thank you for sharing your experience with this process. Our distributor indicated that through their testing and use of this unit that there were not any issues present. That said, I can set up a courtesy exchange and we will directly replace this unit as if it were purchased from the Wahoo website. We want you to have a proper working unit and enjoy it. I have set up a return authorization for you to return your faulty KICKR Core to us for replacement.Please uninstall the cassette (if necessary) from the damaged KICKR CORE, then pack the KICKR CORE with its power cord+block and quick release skewer in the original box. If the original packaging is no longer available, please use a sturdy box with appropriate packing material so that the KICKR is protected during transport. Ensure the old power block ships with the original unit.I will be forwarding your information to our warranty department to schedule a courier collection for the faulty unit. Collections are typically scheduled for 2-3 days from the date of request and will occur on a weekday between 9:00 and 17:00. The warranty department will contact you with further details regarding a specific date. Please reply to this email if you would like the collection scheduled for a specific date or location (other than the address previously confirmed) and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Your replacement will be ordered when we receive notice of the faulty unit being in transit to us. Please allow 5-6 business days for processing time - tracking will be provided automatically once the replacement leaves our warehouse.Let us know if you have any questions - we're here to help!

#bulibureklamuje #sport #szosa #trenazer #reklamacja #centrumrowerowe #dadelo #probikes #rowery #wahoo #kickr #kickrcore #zwift
@PanBulibu: bo to może być bardzo ciężkie do identyfikacji, do tego na poziomie firmware'u to #3.

Nie oszukujmy się, oni pewnie ani nie mają kilku godzin na poszukiwanie problemu, ani specjalistycznych narzędzi, ani ludzi, którym się chce (bo np tasków mają nawalone tak, że nie wyrabiają).

Co nie zmienia faktu, że ja z licznika Wahoo i wsparcia byłem zadowolony:
https://www.wykop.pl/wpis/38459567/jakies-2-tygodnie-temu-wrzucalem-slit-focie-z-bolt/

@PanBulibu: Kolego, zakupiłes trenażer w CR, wysłany zostal do Polskiego dystrybutora czyli Probikes, probikes jest niesamowicie szybki jeśli chodzi o ogarnianie reklamacji i robią to na poziomie, obstawiam że robiłes wielkie problemy przy reklamacji więc sie nie dziw że mogly byc opoznienia albo niechec do ogarniania twojej reklamacji