Wpis z mikrobloga

for your attention, #tureckiwykop is under threat.

in an interview with president erdogan today, he made some statements against sözlük. as far as i know this is the first time he makes a statement against a turkish website for it to shut down. i mean, he holds the absolute power and our goverment has done similar things before (blocking access to youtube and twitter for a period of time) so it is possible that we say goodbye to this 22 year old goldmine.

several days before, akp's (government) bots on twitter spammed thousand of tweets against #tureckiwykop, calling for it to shut down. this is mainly because ekşi sözlük is a very politically active platform and almost all the users are against the government.

moreover, founder of the sözlük sedat kapanoğlu wrote some tweets regarding current events at twitter
tty0 - for your attention, #tureckiwykop is under threat. 

in an interview with pr...

źródło: comment_1628719319cCglJ56YRscioO32kpaf7c.jpg

Pobierz
not sure if this makes sense at all because it is translated from google, but here it goes:

„Żadne media cyfrowe nie są wolne od prawa. Oni zapłacą cenę. Mają wszelkiego rodzaju kłopoty. Nasi ludzie są nieustannie prowokowani programowo. Kwaśny słownik *(#tureckiwykop/ekşi sözlük)* na ich imię. Całkiem kwaśny”.

źródło

Sour idzie, przychodzi Eşki, na wyzwanie? Będziemy nadal mówić prawdę. Nie uciszysz nas. Przynieś karty do głosowania i uregulujmy rachunki, dobrze?

zablokuj rządowe
@tty0: there is a huge difference between what is going on in Poland and what you are dealing with. Law and Justice Party in here has passed a bill to make sure the media companies are owned by polish capital which is nothing wrong. Americans, Jews and Germans have problem with that.

Also, I do hope that wykop is the next thing to be shut down. This site should have been
@tty0: Wishing you the best guys!

Our countries are getting closer and closer to authoritarianism and only us, the people who knows what the freedom is can change this ongoing degradation of freedom standards. The freedom of expression is a fundamental human right. It reinforces all other human rights, allowing society to develop and progress.

Stay strong and united #tureckiwykop ()