Wpis z mikrobloga

Good Plays Today

Brooklyn. Really Solid 1Qs. Solid after that? Not so much. But they can do the work needed to win. Given their record they're only a 7 point favor which probably means decent ML Value. I'll take it if the value is over 1.52

OKC. Really good offensively with KD back. When they're healthy they're just a good team. That being said so is Atlanta. Atlanta has improved their defense these last few games, is about equal to OKC in shooting, but in terms of rebounding and savage offense OKC wins 1Q

New York. God. I really don't like this. They shoot at 22% 1Q to the Utah Jazz last night. That's just troublesome on so many levels. I mean I can't in good conscience endorse this pick. Like there's a chance New York bounces back, but when you lose the 1Q by 20 points and only score 11 Points in a quarter. I just can't see a reason why you deserve to win. Even if it is against the Kings. Every team has a bad shooting night and I'm sure it will be fixed. I'll watch this games 1Q to see if KP redeems himself for missing everything he shot 1Q after his first shot.

If you're hella desperate to play Chicago V Clippers, I'd take Clippers. Their numbers for the 1Q are gonna be deceivingly low since CP3 and JJR been out for a while. Most of the time Derrick Rose gets the ball it's not gonna hit. He just fires up shit for the hell of it 1Q like Kobe. It can either end hella good, or hella bad. More likely than not though hella bad.

I'll be playing: Brooklyn 1Q ML, OKC 1Q ML.

#bukmacherka #typyzreddita