Wpis z mikrobloga

Three expectant mothers are in the OB/GYN waiting room, knitting.

The first pregnant woman puts down her knitting, reaches into her handbag, pulls out a bottle, and takes a pill. The other women look at her so she says, "This is a folate supplement. It's good for the baby."

A while later, the second pregnant woman puts down her knitting, reaches into her handbag, pulls out a bottle, and takes a pill. The other women look at her so she says, "This is a prenatal vitamin. It's good for me and it's good for the baby."

After a while, the third pregnant woman puts down her knitting, reaches into her handbag, pulls out a bottle, and takes a pill. The other women look at her so she says, "This is Thalidomide. I messed up the sleeves."
The first pregnant woman puts down her knitting, reaches into her handbag, pulls out a bottle, and takes a pill. The other women look at her so she says, "This is a folate supplement. It's good for the baby."

A while later, the second pregnant woman puts down her knitting, reaches into her handbag, pulls out a bottle, and takes a pill. The other women look at her so she says, "This is a prenatal vitamin. It's good for me and it's good for the baby."

After a while, the third pregnant woman puts down her knitting, reaches into her handbag, pulls out a bottle, and takes a pill. The other women look at her so she says, "This is Thalidomide. I messed up the sleeves."

#heheszki #czarnyhumor