Wpis z mikrobloga

via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
∗ smack ∗ Hello, hello, Tajge seesons, ogunie ... hyy hhhh, I want to laugh, this type of ∗ smack ∗ that ... like Janusz Kupiec with this ... dick knows ... who, this ... fagot, and not - I said - bald man . That kind of a garbage can. That, like a henchman, I am fucking. What are you ... talking? Oh yeah, I did it. Fejm ... you want to ... write, huh? Mmm, tojitoo ... you one balloon. You Janusz Kupiec, whore. Out of your ass, khuurrwa. She must be pretty fucked up in shit like you. But ... fuck you, briefly to the point. Oh yeah ... ham? Hmm, it looks like a barelnon… fucking. Me, with those goggles and glasses, fucking. Balero. Tell me, when did you… saw Beleron with glasses, I think it's just you fucking you. Janusz Kupiec. I think you fucking do. I think this one. Such bareno… Fuck. She needs to be fagots like him. Such a BALLERON… with eyelets? Glasses? I'm fucking… Yeah. Take ... a little ... go to the gym, by ... lose weight a little, because ... if you get back ... you'll be shit, not ... a man. Lose weight a bit, man, because you look… unpleasant. Balero. With glasses. Hyyy, hyy, dare ... it's funny. To this day, I have to… enjoy it… for a while. Buch!
#bonzo #patostreamy
Czlowiek_Ludzki - ∗ smack ∗ Hello, hello, Tajge seesons, ogunie ... hyy hhhh, I want ...

źródło: comment_1626258228nlSgqUTOo3UPA1vXm8MCN7.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach