Wpis z mikrobloga

https://www.deepl.com/translator
Well, hello, this is Tiger Two Thousand Sixteenth. You see, I look sucky, don't I? Motherfuckers?
Short on the subject. But that's not the point. Not at this point. Tails... I wonder what the fuck you're doing... your fucking stupidity. I know they're banning the page... You guys are just trying to figure it all out, and then there's no page all of a sudden. Oh, bang. But you have tomorrow, our official channel. All you have to do is ask us "where's the address for shipping".
Ogunie, hm, today's post... so much news... on the fax. It's an address to... to send us... packages because someone fucking said the word "East". If you're a jerk, you don't send. Let him send us, and then he'll cry, "The hat's back, how is that possible? How are they living the fuck out there."
The roach. Send it, and wash it... these, the packages will come back. Come on, stop. That's enough... to... suck us up. Get our videos... and the tails... Do... understand the kerosene of the tails. What... we're bribing you. Because the visions... I don't know. You've been through to the fucking Eastside and that's where we live. Yeah, where? Interesting... Eastern-looking? Benc. I don't think so.
It's funny to me that you're sending parcels there like... "like." Cause I don't fucking know if you're "sending" or making a fucking mess of it and being fucked up. But it's... your brooch isn't moa.
I haven't lived there in a while, and you guys fuck off like... I don't know, sorry, faggots? Or is it... I'm not? Cause I don't know how to smudge... you anymore. Yeah, I think I'm gonna put the word "cweeniel" on the word "cwel". We haven't lived there in two years, you're making me lose my way. That "oh, they live in the East!" Where the fuck do you live on Eastside! We lived in the East, huh? Two thousand chetenast. And now it's two thousand sixteenths. That's a count, you dickheads. Uh, what else to move the body...
Uh, tails like someone who's... I don't know, sensitive about the fact that you're gonna get us on the East Side stall on a fez. Tomorrow, too. But no, you're fucking going East until my fucking meat's out. Bona's doing her... push-ups, and then you cry that this feed came back to you, that something...
Those people who really are fans don't fucking ask where to send them. We got a bunch of one...two, three, two games, tails. And other things. Well, that surprises me, because... I don't know. You're making a fool of yourself on the Internet, aren't you? You think you're gonna screw me in some shit? You guys are getting into shit yourself. That's right, there's no need to fool around. Tails.
It's gonna give me the shit that you guys are getting into your fucking head, or I can't call it... fucking head, like, Eastern. Because somebody said I live in the East. And you're crying, "Oh, my gosh, because the package hasn't gone back to me. Oh, my gosh, I'm a fan. Oh, my gosh." Oh, yeah. Because I haven't lived there in over two years. It's ruined there. And you guys are so fucking apologizing, faggots. And... you're leaving with faggots. Because I'm a mountain. And you're the bottom. Benc. The aerial kunge. Elo.

#bonzo