Wpis z mikrobloga

Najlepsza recenzja Fallouta 4 z dotychczasowych:

I have played Fallout for 14 hours.

It's incredibly.

This game is going to be huge. Yesterday I was in the wasteland - surviving - and I could hear my stomach grumble; I had decided that with my hunger I will be dead soon. My body was shaking, and I could barely see straight. In the corner of my eye, I saw a single turtle slowly crawling across. I confronted it with my pistol, and I fired two rounds into it. The controls are quite bad, but it really adds to authenticity of the game. After all, in real life I have never fired a gun so the fact that Bethesda would take that into account really makes my role playing experience more genuine. With my last shot, the turtle was dead. It was intense, as had the turtle played my bluff and charged me I would have been dead; my previous encounter with a mutant beaver ended with me jumping off a hill and spraining my leg. I picked up the turtles corpose and took it into an empty hut. My equipment indicated that a wave of nuclear fallout would be coming soon and it could be fatal. With this in mind, I decided to wait it out... but I couldn't wait too long as this area wasn't safe. I needed to return to my safe house. With my injury If a mutant fish attacked me I would a goner. While waiting, I cleaned the turtle's corpse and cooked it. It's beautiful that in Fallout 4 takes into account toe food-chain, and by killing the turtle it will affect other animals. Regardless, I needed to survive and that turtle had to die. My hands started to shake, and I could barely concentrate while I was cooking in the turtle. By eating that turtle, I could survive another day. Even in death it will never be forgotten as I used the shell to create bandages to aid my injured leg..

Admittedly, Fallout 4 does not have any mechanics to do with nuclear fallout, cooking, food-chains, eating, safe-houses, player input, healing system, weather, hunger or even turtles. However, it provides the canvas that allows me to role-play any scenario that I could ever dream of.

10/10

#gry #crpg #rpg #fallout #fallout4 #bethesda #heheszki
@Bethesda_sucks: Powiem Ci tak, nie liczę że Fallout 4 będzie dziełem sztuki i najbardziej zajebistą grą Bethesdy do tej pory ale tak samo było ze Skyrimem. Na szczęście kupiłem grę na PC więc liczę że tak jak w przypadku Skyrima mody naprawią wszystko: perk, grafikę i gameplay :).
No jeśli ktoś ma pecha i gra na konsoli - to fakt FO4 może ssać :(
@Vittu: Skyrim ssie ( ͡º ͜ʖ͡º)
Wiesz że poleganie na modach jest poniekąd oszukiwaniem samego siebie. To twórcy powinni wydać zajebistą grę a nie oczekiwać że zapaleni gracze wezmą się do roboty i naprawią błędy/rozgrywkę sami.
Jednak nie powiem to co #!$%@? OP jest żałosne