Wpis z mikrobloga

Announcement from The #whitecoin Foundation

I am pleased to announce that The WhiteCoin Foundation has accepted its first contract as a test of our 2nd mandate, as laid out in the WhiteCoin Foundation paper.

ChunkyPools will make a statement shortly explaining their plans for growth and the role our organization will play in providing its needed service backbone. I believe this is a first for crypto. We're taking the multipool concept and transforming it to work with for-hire service delivery. When BlackCoin introduced its multipool to provide price support on exchanges, their innovation was rewarded. I believe the market will see this development the same way.

I have been mining cryptocoins for some time -but let me tell you- my best profits have always come from service delivery. I believe that working together and collectively selling our services will take this coin to the price point it deserves. By paying out our contractors and consultants in whitecoin, we have to take the proceeds of our contract to the market. And that means a price rise. Our agreed fee is that for providing these services to Chunkypools, The WhiteCoin Foundation will be paid %50 percent of any profits Chunky generates, these proceeds will be divided fairly among all of our contractors. It should be noted that chunkypools has a userlist of over 15,000 email addresses.

The first payouts (and therefore market buys) will take place in mid June, so start your engines traders... WhiteCoin just implemented a revolutionary kind of price support, and you get a two week head start to buy in low.

Further details will be posted today, including how you can get involved!

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President

The WhiteCoin Foundation

#kryptowaluty