Wpis z mikrobloga

Tak z moich życiowych sukcesów, to przestałem po zrozumieniu jak mogę wpłynąć na fobię - #!$%@?ć sobie, na każdej możliwej okazji. Zniknęły te wszystkie słynne "jestem najgorszy", "kto by w ogóle cie chciał', "najlepiej żebyś nie żył", "jaki ja jestem #!$%@?" i tego typu docinki samemu sobie. W zasadzie to mogę się uleczyć zdając sobie sprawę, tylko i aż tyle. Ale słowami nie potrafię wyrazić tego teraz, chyba nie pojmuję tak na prawdę, emocji które czuję - żeby powiedzieć jak dużym pokrzywdzeniem jest to czuć. Teraz się czuję, jakby coś we mnie umarło, i umożliwiało to, krok do przodu. Umarła chyba próba powstrzymania, tego co się wydarzyło, przed zdaniem sobie sprawy że wydarzyło się.

Ostatnio znalazłem taki zajebisty wywiad, polecam obejrzeć, podlinkuję niżej - wychodzą z niego podobne wnioski, nakładają mi się.
Nie jestem świadomy, jeśli byłbym jako osoba narcyzem, może okaże się że zdam sobie z tego sprawę - ale zdecydowanie jestem osobą z zespołem stresu pourazowego. Bardzo pasują kwestie omawiane, do tego co sam doswiadczyłem. Tak czuję się, jakbym przeszedł na drugą stronę, jakiegoś krateru, albo dołu, i horyzont dalej jest czarny, ale czuć pod nogami ziemię, po której można iść.

Usually narcissistic presences are caused by abuse.

Abuse is intolerable.

If it goes beyond a certain stage, or loss on length of time. So you then have two options, you can react with trauma so we can have complex PTSD,

you can react with trauma, or you can react by

PRETENDING YOU ARE, NOT YOU.

By divorcing yourself (dividing)

The locus of pain, the residence of the pain, is in yourself. If you divorce yourself, you divorce the pain.

But how do you divorce yourself, what, you say "I'm this, not this", and "this this" (external this) is what is called foreself. (fullself).

The fullself is a decoy, it is a firewall.

This is called simultaneous immenite reinforcement, when you are getting utterly different mixed signals as to your self worth. Is my life worthless? Who to believe?

I think the source of trauma is when you get conflicting messages.

So, following the trauma what I think happens is, the personality splits.

Elements of a personality which are very primitive and infantile, like ( crandiozity, nipotence, like perfection and brilliance )

these elements coalesce, and are projected, thrown out, and become a full self.

I clearly map, the inner structure of a typical patient, with multiple personality disorder and a typical structure of a narcissist.

And narcisist can be described as a someone with a multiple personality disorder, but with only two personalities. (Classic 3 or 4)

But the full self, would be the host personality.

What we call a host personality in dissociate identity disorder, that would be a full self in the narcisist.

And the TRUE self of the narcissist would be would be the child. Because every multiple personality , every person with dissociate identity disorder - has a child, child in pain, hurting.

And - a host. And a host - protects the child (in dissociate identity disorder ) and the host person interferes with the world, so it has what we call - ego functions. It's projected ego

So the host protects the child (przed swiatem, wypuszcza tylko w sposób jaki trzeba co trzeba)

from the pain (all the pain goes to the host).

#fobiaspoleczna #depresja #narcyzm #trauma #ptsd #psychologia