Wpis z mikrobloga

@fenrir7:

Chętnie poczytasz, ale wpis usunąłeś, ta? Nic z tego! Za długo pisałem tego komcia.

Chętnie poczytam jak najwięcej, bo szczerze, to cały ten temat przyprawia mnie ból głowy i czuję się ciągle skonfundowany nieważne jak na to popatrzę. Nie wiem czy to kwestia niskiej inteligencji, czy problemów z koncentracją i cierpliwością.

To raczej normalne, tym bardziej, że mamy tu jedną stronę, która kontestuje głęboko zakorzenione intuicje i narzędzia konceptualne, druga
Bolshevik vocabulary reflects the reverse categorical imperative. Formerly good words became bad. In her memoir Hope Against Hope (1970), Nadezhda Mandelstam mentions how “the word ‘conscience’…had gone out of ordinary use—it was not current in newspapers, books or in the schools, since its function had been taken over… by ‘class feeling.’” By the same token, “kindness” became something to be ashamed of, and its “exponents were as extinct as the mammoth.” Positive
Above all, however, it is worth keeping the following in mind: Since homosexuality has become more acceptable and markedly more visible, and homosexuality is a widely discussed social phenomenon, it is quite likely that when boys do have sexual contact with other boys they can no longer just regard it as a matter of masturbating together but find themselves labeled at once as "gay" and feel uneasy. Paradoxically, the more enlightened and
Let us return once more to the second power, of which Schelling makes the most wonderful fuss. We have seen above how it was negated, reduced to nothing. Now Schelling says further: Since the first is that which can be, it is its opposite, everything except that which can be, hence the wholly pure being, actus purus! This, however, must already have lain in the primeval power, but how does it get