Wpis z mikrobloga

Miraski spod tagu #rower i #szosa. Chcę wsadzić kij w mrowisko, bo u rowerowego Guru Scheldona przeczytałem właśnie następującą rzecz:

New chains come pre-lubricated with a grease-type lubricant which has been installed at the factory. This is an excellent lubricant, and has been made to permeate all of the internal interstices in the chain. The chain and this lubricant need to be warmed during application.

This factory lube is superior to any lube that you can apply after the fact -- well, unless...see below.

Some people make the bad mistake of deliberately removing this superior lubricant. Don't do this!

The factory lubricant all by itself is usually good for several hundred miles of service if the bike is not ridden in wet or dusty conditions. It is best not to apply any sort of lube to a new chain until it is clearly needed, because any wet lube you can apply will dilute the factory lube.

https://www.sheldonbrown.com/chains.html

No i teraz jestem w kropce bo sam zawsze wszystkim polecam zmywanie tego smaru i nakładanie nowego ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
@DoItAgain chodzi chyba o pył i piasek. Łańcuch rowerowy jakby cały był tłusty to by chodził jeszcze lepiej. Ale smaruje się tylko wnętrze jako taki kompromis żeby nie oblepił się po minucie jazdy
@geuze: TO ZALEŻY. Kiedyś jak wymieniałem łańcuchy w mojej szosie i crossowym, to miałem takie (już nie pamiętam co to było), które pokryte było warstwą takiego zabezpieczającego, klejącego smaru. A w zeszły piątek wymieniałem łańcuchy w mojej i różowego szosie na nowe KMC EL i przyszły ładnie naoliwione, nic nie trzeba było robić, jeno skrócić i założyć.