Wpis z mikrobloga

Milwaukee +1.5
I'm not going to lie, I'm a big fan of this young Portland team, they can ball but I can't bet on them when they're on the road, they are great at the Moda Center but that's one of the hardest places to play basketball, the fans are mad crazy there. Lets talk Bucks, I'm really liking this dude Giannis Antetokounmpo, I used to dislike him a lot, he had a terrible basketball IQ last season taking some ugly shots, I'm glad he is starting to find his game, his averages are 16 points ppg 6.3 rpg, while the other big man is 15.8 ppg and 9.8 rpg, and this guys I just mentioned are going to be the key for this game, Portland really needs a better back court, they lost 2 great players last season and Meyers Leonard or Plumlee can't fill that spot effectively for the Blazers. Lets talk Blazers, oh my God, Damian Lillard is carrying this team so hard with C.J. McCollum, they're playing out of their minds lately, happily I think Milwaukee can guard them effectively with Michael Carter-Williams and O.J. Mayo. I have to lean for the home dog here, I'm not a big fan of Portland on the road.

Clippers -1
This feels like a trap and I fucking hate that feeling. Lets be honest, the T-Wolves are thrash at home, looks like they have a degree for giving games at home, it is starting to become a horrible trend, however the bigger question is the Clippers back court, there's no way I'm playing this without CP3 or JJ Redick playing tonight, so I will leave this pick pending until I get something on either Chris Paul or Redick, I believe they will play tonight but we got to wait.

#typyzreddita #bukmacherka