Wpis z mikrobloga

Hi,

This message is regarding issues with the Bethesda New Year Collection and the Borderlands 2 Four Pack deal.

We´re very sorry but due to technical difficulties we are not able to deliver the product you purchased and have provided a full refund of your >purchase. We are currently looking into the possibility of additional compensation for this inconvenience.

GamersGate team

support@gamersgate.com

Niefajnie, więc odpisałem im:

Hello!

I am very unpleased with that, but sadly you have to fulfill my order as you state in your Terms of Use.

GamersGate reserves the right to change the price and availability of any products at any time without notice; provided, however, such price >change will not affect your purchase price for orders that GamersGate has already received from you and processed.

GamersGate shall endeavor to deliver properly ordered products to you within a reasonable amount of time. However, on occasion, technical >problems may delay or prevent delivery of the ordered product. Your sole remedy with respect to a product that is not delivered within a >reasonable amount of time is to either receive a replacement of such product, or a refund of the purchase price paid for such product, as >determined by GamersGate in its sole discretion.

Therfore I refuse to take the refund and I demand my order to be fulfilled.

#gryzcolkiem #gry #steamgiftszwykopem
@Colek: Zdążyłeś aktywować jakąś grę? Kupiłem Bethesda New Year Collection zdążyłem aktywować tylko Skyrim. Nie dostałem na razie żadnego maila, a gry nadal mam na koncie (tylko bez kluczy)
@Colek: Imo mają prawo nie dawać ci gry.

Your sole remedy with respect to a product that is not delivered within a reasonable amount of time is to either receive a replacement of such product, or a refund of the purchase price paid for such product, as determined by GamersGate in its sole discretion.
@Colek: Powinni, ale pewnie nie dadzą. Popełni wtopę z tą ceną i mają do wyboru albo stracić dużo pieniędzy, albo dużo zaufania klientów. Ich wybór.
@Sithis: już stracili dużo zaufania, jak zabrali 15% zniżki, która miała być NA ZAWSZE dla użytkowników IGN Prime (sam ją miałem), teraz to już będzie dupa, bo stracą całą resztę.
@tymmej: Wklepanie złej od ceny od biedy mogą podpiąć pod problemy techniczne. Amazon dobrze reagował w takich sytuacjach, zwyczajnie realizował zamówienia i nie robił problemów. Ale obsługa klienta w Amazonie to już wyższy poziom.