Wpis z mikrobloga

Rodzina>przyjaciele>praca
Takie są najzdrowsze relacje w życiu i do tego trzeba dążyć. Każda inna kolejność doprowadzi wcześniej czy później do braku szczęścia.

Steve Jobs, Jobs's last words.

He died of a billionaire at 56 years old from pancreatic cancer, and here are his last words on a sick bed:
′′I reached the peak of success in the business world. My life is the epitome of success in the opinion of others.

But, I have nothing to be happy about except work. In the end, wealth is just a reality of life that I am used to.
It was then, lying on a sick bed reminiscing my whole life, I realized all the recognition and the wealth that I was very proud of, became pale and meaningless in the face of the impending death.

You can hire someone to drive for you and make money for you, but you can't make someone else take the illness from you. Lost substance can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when lost -”life".

When a person enters the operating room, he will find that there is a book that has not yet been read - ′′ The Healthy Living Book ". No matter what stage of life we are in right now, over time we will face the day when the curtain falls.Cherish the family that loves you, love your spouse, love your friends... be kind to yourself.

As we age, we gradually realize that wearing a $300 or $30 watch - they all tell me at the same time.

Whether we carry $300 or $30 purse / handbag - the money inside is the same.

Whether we drive a $150 k car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same and we reach the same destination.

Whether we drink a $300 bottle or a $10 bottle of wine - hangover is the same.

The house we live in 300 sq ft or 3000 sq ft - loneliness is the same.

You will realize that your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.

Whether you take a plane first or an economy class, if the plane collapses - you'll go with the flow.

Therefore, I hope you can recognize that when you have a partner, buddy, old friend, sibling, you talk, laugh, talk, sing, talk about North East Southwest or Heaven and Earth... that is true happiness!!”

Four undeniable facts of life:
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. Therefore, when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. words for the best reward in London......"Take your food as your medicine. Otherwise you have to take medication as your food."
3. The person who loves you will never leave you to someone else because even if there are 100 reasons to give up on him or she will find a reason to hold on. There are huge differences between people.
4. Only a few really understand it. You were loved when you were born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!

Note: If you just want to go fast, go alone! But if you want to go far, go together!

Six top doctors in the world
1. Sunshine
2. Rest
3. Exercise
4. Healthy diet
5. Confidence and confidence
6. Friends

#apple #stevejobs #przemyslenia #zycie #zdrowie #rodzina # #sukces
Pobierz maszfajnedonice - Rodzina>przyjaciele>praca
Takie są najzdrowsze relacje w życiu i d...
źródło: comment_15997352301xyLpjtrWP0QpBtVmkPjLx.jpg
@red7000: No przecież napisał. Warto

As we age, we gradually realize that wearing a $300 or $30 watch - they all tell me at the same time.

Kupować dobre chińskie podróby zegarków

Nie ważne w czym trzymasz hajs ważne zeby się zgadzał

Whether we drive a $150 k car or a $30,000 car, the road
Jak jesteś sam to po #!$%@? rzucać hajs na ogromne salony

@masz_fajne_donice: bo nikt mi nie jest potrzebny do tego, żebym miał ochotę wywalać hajs na to, co lepsze

Whether we drink a $300 bottle or a $10 bottle of wine - hangover is the same

to jest chyba dowcip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@kaspil: ma racje. Steve zmarł, bo przez kilka miesięcy po pierwszej diagnozie nie poddał się żadnemu konwencjonalnymi leczeniu tylko leczył się dietą i głodówkami. Miał najłagodniejszego raka trzustki w formie guzów neuroendokrynnych. Po 9 miesiącach, gdy kolejne badanie wykryło rozrost guza i przerzuty Jobs zdecydował się na operację.

Whether we drive a $150 k car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same and we reach the same destination.

Whether we drink a $300 bottle or a $10 bottle
@masz_fajne_donice:

Jednak jego wytrzymałość i jakość często się mocno różni.

Jak wyżej. Pieniądze w środku będą te same, tylko jedna się szybko rozpadnie, a druga nie.

Whether we drive a $150 k car
A tak btw to Jobs byl #!$%@?ą która kradla cudze pomysły i cpunem.

@AlfredoDiStefano: a jednak świat go zapamiętał. Nie sądzę, żeby o tobie ktoś wspomniał tydzień po twojej śmierci i cytował twoje złote myśli jak wyżej z portalu ze śmiesznymi obrazkami XD
Jednak jego wytrzymałość i jakość często się mocno różni.

Jak wyżej. Pieniądze w środku będą te same, tylko jedna się szybko rozpadnie, a druga nie.

@Wiesmin: Jak nie kupujesz najstarszego ścierwa to niekoniecznie. Miałem tanie ciuchy co się szybko rozpadły i w drugą stronę.
Buty Salamandra za 700 PLN niewygodne trochę się okazały i mi popękały szybko a z chin za 70PLN mega wygodne ładne i mi służą kilka lat.

Od
Różnica taka, że w droższym samochodzie będzie, najpewniej, dużo wygodniej i dzięki temu trasa minie spokojniej i wygodniej.

@Wiesmin: XD ja w sportowej furze brata za 350 tysięcy czuję się jak w trumnie a w moim Vanie za 80 tysięcy jak król na tronie. Wiec nie ma zasady. Szczególnie że systemy co używam mam lepsze.
Zamiast 4sekund do setki mam 8. Faktycznie bym zaoszczędził dużo czasu ( ͡° ͜ʖ
Nie zawsze. Po #!$%@? alkoholu kac często będzie gorszy. Dodatkowo, to jest ogromna różnica w smaku.

@Wiesmin: Po #!$%@?. Wino za 10$ w krajach gdzie nie ma dużej akcyzy to porządne wino z dobrej winiarni.
W droższym płacisz tylko za markę i specyficzne cechy jak np rocznik długie leżakowanie.
Whiskey za 600 PLN nie da mniejszego kaca niż to za 50 PLN. Zgodzę się z winem za 10 PLN i whiskey
@Wiesmin:

W większym domu mogę mieć biuro, małą siłownię, miejsce do relaksu, dobrą sypialnię, a w małym, to sypialnia i biuro to to samo miejsce, a siłowni i miejsca do relaksu nie ma.

I masę ludzi do sprzątania tego. Ja w moim domu 200m jak żona z dziećmi wyjechała korzystałem tylko sypialnia gabinet. Reszty nie odwiedzałem. Wolałem iść na siłownię z kolegami niż z mojej korzystać, zamiast TV do kina albo