Wpis z mikrobloga

#angielski #english #licbaza Siema, bawię się w pomaganie biednym i ubogim umysłowo (sam będąc niedorozwojem) i muszę napisać coś po english...

When I’m thinking about my the best, the most attractive and the craziest holidays in front of my eyes I’ve got holiday in Mallorca, Spain. It was last year, when I finished my school year. In June I decided that I could go with my friends – Nora and Natalia to the trip of my life. We booked excursion via Itaka (travel agency). It was cost about 1500 zlotys for one person. We arrived to airport in Warsaw and from this city flew to Mallorca. When we landed, at the first we went to our hotel. It was 5 stars building with all inclusive bundle. Throughout the entire stay we were sunbathing on the beach, we swam in the ocean, went to a parties and met interesting people. The most situation that stuck in my memory was incident that we lost residence cards and couldn’t pass to hotel. The most helpful was the barman Enrico, who helped us to find these cards and gave that to the reception. It was funny and little frightening.. It was the best holidays in my life because I never was abroad. I will mention it for the rest of my life.

Good or not good?
When I’m thinking about my the best, the most attractive and the craziest holidays in front of my eyes I have holiday in Mallorca, Spain. It was last year, June, just after finishing my school year when I decided that I could go with my friends – Nora and Natalia to the trip of my life. We booked excursion via Itaka (travel agency). It cost about 1500 zlotys for one person. We