Wpis z mikrobloga

Alright so the model did pretty bad yesterday predicting 1Q winners SU. Golden State and Spurs lost. Dallas and Minnesota lose it in the last 2 minutes. Just a bad day. So the new model record will reflect that. Personally the handicaps covered me on the 1Q so that's why I only take spread on Underdogs. Plays for today:

Charlotte 1Q ML Spread? (Charlotte underdogs now?)- Last 5 games favor Toronto who have been killing 1Qs, long term data and Home/Road data favors Charlotte by 1-2 points.

OKC 1Q Spread- All 4 numbers support OKC here. Data has OKC winning by 1-4 points. I mean OKC is healthy. Kyrie reported that he won't be back this game, Iman is back out which means our favorite feast or famine Cav will be in the starting line-up. Occasionally JR Smith does well, but he mainly just gonna weight Cavs down 1Q.

Edit: Reviewed all 1Q Data to make sure I didn't make any mistakes with my record. It has been updated and corrected. Also also Last 15/HCA Model Accuracy. Minimal values are the lower limits in tonight's game.

##!$%@? #bukmacherka #typyzreddita