Wpis z mikrobloga

Tu jest dużo informacji na temat tego Norwega

Yes, Magnus Carlsen is high on the autism spectrum. It is curious how many here who know nothing about autism are declaring him “innocent,” as if autism is the worst thing in the world for him to have. Many people that were thought to be strange or socially abnormal 40 years ago when I was a kid we now realize are on the autism spectrum, and their strangeness is explained by common autism characteristics.

As someone who teaches many special needs children, here are the autistic traits I noticed within Magnus:

Very little or no eye contact.
Resistance to being held or touched.
Responds to social interactions, but does not initiate them.
Does not generally share observations or experiences with others.
Difficulty understanding jokes, figures of speech or sarcasm.
Difficulty reading facial expressions and body language.
Difficulty understanding the rules of conversation.
Difficulty understanding group interactions.
Aversion to answering questions about themselves.
Gives spontaneous comments which seem to have no connection to the current conversation.
Makes honest, but inappropriate observations.
Seems unable to understand another’s feelings.
Prefers to be alone, aloof or overly-friendly.
Difficulty maintaining friendships.
Unaware of/disinterested in what is going on around them.
Talks excessively about one or two topics (dinosaurs, movies, etc.).
Overly trusting or unable to read the motives behinds peoples’ actions.
Minimal acknowledgement of others.
Abnormal use of pitch, intonation, rhythm or stress while speaking.
Speech is abnormally loud or quiet.
Obsessions with objects, ideas or desires.
Ritualistic or compulsive behaviour patterns (sniffing, licking, watching objects fall, flapping arms, spinning, rocking, humming, tapping).
Fascination with rotation.
Play is often repetitive.
Unusual attachment to objects.
Difficulty transferring skills from one area to another.
Frustration is expressed in unusual ways.
Gross motor skills are developmentally behind peers (riding a bike, skating, running).
Fine motor skills are developmentally behind peers (hand writing, tying shoes, scissors).
Inability to perceive potentially dangerous situations.
Extreme fear (phobia) for no apparent reason.
Verbal outbursts.
Unexpected movements (running out into the street).
Difficulty sensing time (Knowing how long ten minutes is or three days or a week).
Difficulty waiting for their turn (such as in a line).
Causes injury to self (biting, banging head).
Sensitivity or lack of sensitivity to sounds, textures (touch), tastes, smells or light.
Desires comfort items (blankets, teddy, rock, string).
Laughs, cries or throws a tantrum for no apparent reason.
Resists change in the environment (people, places, objects).
An emotional incident can determine the mood for the day – emotions can pass very suddenly or are drawn out for a long period of time.
Becomes overwhelmed with too much verbal direction.
Tends to either tune out or break down when being reprimanded.
Calmed by external stimulation – soothing sound, brushing, rotating object, constant pressure (hammock, rolled in a blanket).
May need to be left alone to release tension and frustration.
Exceptionally high skills in some areas and very low in others.
Difficulty with reading comprehension (can quote an answer, but unable to predict, summarize or find symbolism).
Difficulty with fine motor activities (colouring, printing, scissors, gluing).
Short attention span for most lessons.
Resistance or inability to follow directions.
Difficulty transitioning from one activity to another in school.
Walks on toes.
Unusual gait.
Difficulty changing from one floor surface to another (carpet to wood, sidewalk to grass).
Odd or unnatural posture (rigid or floppy).
Difficulty moving through a space (bumps into objects or people).
Walks without swinging arms freely.
Appearance of hearing problems, but hearing has been checked and is fine.
Apparent lack of concern for personal hygiene (hair, teeth, body odours).
From the very first interviews I saw with Carlsen 11 years ago, he did not speak the way a 150 IQ+ person is expected to talk. He spoke slowly, in strange patterns, unusual intonations, making bizarre facial expressions, seemingly not understanding the rules of social interaction or how to express yourself. Socially, his verbal acuity appeared to be very low, perhaps at around a social IQ of 85.

The autistic traits he demonstrates have nothing to do with being introverted. The way his mouth hangs agape quite often is typical for people not socially aware of how they look, acting unconsciously in strange ways. Carlsen has frequent outbursts, makes bizarre facial expressions, and communicates in an abnornmal and unpredictable way, even in Norwegian. He is aloof, unfriendly, obsessed with objects, and needs routine in everything he does. He has trouble understanding humor and feels uncomfortable in new situations, which are both the opposite of the way nearly all intelligent non-autistic people are. This is why he lives at home, even in his late 20s, with his parents still bringing him orange juice every morning. He resists changes in his life and essentially lives like a big child. He lives in his own world (this is part of the literal definition of the terms ‘aut’ and ‘ism’ conjoined) and doesn’t like people stepping into it. Those here should stop pretending that autism is some unknown thing that no one has ever diagnosed or knows anything about. The characteristics I mentioned above are all well-known in mental health literature. Magnus Carlsen is clearly high on the autism spectrum.

Także ja nie mam ochoty tego widzieć i słuchać
Autyzm jest takim samym dopingiem jak wejście na K2 z butla tlenowa

Ten Polak Duda też chyba nie lepszy

#szachy #choroby #medycyna #doping
#ciekawostki
@Albus-Mumblecore: Ritualistic or compulsive behaviour patterns (sniffing, licking, watching objects fall, flapping arms, spinning, rocking, humming, tapping).
Fascination with rotation.jeszcze jest o biciu się i uderzaniu głową
Jak w tym filmie Rain Man
ja takie rzeczy widziałem w Jaworowicz gość nie pisał ogólnikowo czym jest autyzm tylko opisywał Norwega jak by był jego psychiatra lub zna jego papiery
wąchanie i lizanie to już mają osoby niepełnosprawne umysłowo w poważnym stopniu
@trinty: cechy zaburzeń psychicznych można tak naprawdę zobaczyć u większości ludzi, kwestia ich nasilenia i w jakich sytuacjach się ujawniają. Sam w ramach psychiatrii diagnozowałem u siebie autyzm i zaburzenia osobowości ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gdyby autyzm miał być niby formą dopingu to szczerze współczuję takiego pomysłu. Jesteś wkręcony na 100% w dane zagadnienie i poświęcasz wszystko w rozwój jej, a w pozostałych dziedzinach życia w najlepszym
@trinty: Doczytałem do braku zrozumienia ironii... jakoś Magnus potrafi #!$%@?ć Anishowi, który rzuca wieloma ironicznymi żartami w jego kierunku. Czasami trzeba się zastanowić o co im chodzi, żeby załapać, czasami się hamują, bo nie chce im się tłumaczyć debilom, którzy nie załapali... jak się ma inne postrzeganie świata, wyższe IQ, to zwyczajnie nie chce się przebywać w towarzystwie gamoni i marnować swojego czasu na żarty o pierdzeniu... czy to znaczy, że
via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
@Albus-Mumblecore: @trinty: @Vit77: z tego co wiem to nie jest żadną tajemnicą,że w pewnym spektrum autyzmu Magnus jest choć nazwać go można bardziej sawantem. W młodości bardzo późno zaczął mówić, często gapił się w jeden punkt nawet godzinami. Nie miał żadnych umiejętności socjalnych i praktycznie nigdy nie patrzył w oczy. Teraz Magnus po latach bycia znanym, konieczności dawania wywiadów po prostu nauczył się pewnych rzeczy. Nie jest to nic
@trinty: psychologia i psycholodzy jak zwykle udowadniaja, ze sa debilami razem z tymi swoimi teoriami, jesli #!$%@? murzyn ktory umie tylko dillowac trawka i robic pif paf potrafi nabyc doskonale umiejetnosci socjalne, bo ewolucja od milionow lat ksztaltuje do tego jego mozg, to tym bardziej autystyczny szachista jest w stanie nabyc takie umiejetnosci xD i raczej wygladaloby to na odwrot w sensie bylby w tym sztucznie infantylny niz wycofany jakby sie
via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
@trinty:

Autyzm jest takim samym dopingiem jak wejście na K2 z butla tlenowa

Czekaj czekaj, chcesz powiedzieć, że dopingiem jest coś, z czym gościu najprawdopodobniej się urodził? To tak, jakby powiedzieć, że doping u takiego Phelpsa to mocno rozbudowane ramiona - czyli coś, co nie każdy będzie w stanie uzyskać, nawet jeśli się będzie bardzo starać.
A koleś po prostu ma pewne naturalne skłonności i to dobrze wykorzystuje.
@kostniczka: doping zwany autyzmem przydaje się w szachach i liczeniu np w hazardzie ktoś kto nie jest chory na autyzm i gra w szachy na poziomie z osobą z autyzmem może się poczuć w pewnien sposób obrażony i zdać sobie z tego faktu że nie może pokonać kogoś kto jest ponad ludzi i jego mózg działa inaczej niż większość mówię tutaj o takich jak on rozumiem że część ludzi będzie bronić
@trinty: Weź popróbuj jakiś zajęć wymagających skupienia, zobaczysz że po kilku godzinach jesteś głową w innym miejscu a Twoja interakcja z ludźmi nieco utrudniona.
Albo spróbuj czegokolwiek innego, może być 24 godzinny seans z polskim serialem, śpiewanie sonetów krymskich do disco-polo, nawet walenie młotkiem w mały palec u nogi, cokolwiek dzięki czemu przestaniesz pier.. bzdury pod tagiem szachy.

Z góry serdecznie dziękuję, pozdrawiam i życzę znalezienia poręcznego młotka.

Gx