Wpis z mikrobloga

Traditionally, libertarianism was a term for a form of left-wing politics; such left-libertarian ideologies seek to abolish capitalism and private ownership of the means of production, or else to restrict their purview or effects, in favor of common or cooperative ownership and management, viewing private property as a barrier to freedom and liberty. Classical libertarian ideologies include, but are not limited to, anarcho-communism (and anarcho-syndicalism), mutualism, egoism, and anti-paternalist, New Left schools of thought such as economic egalitarianism.

The use of the word "libertarian" to describe a new set of political positions has been traced to the French cognate, libertaire, coined in a letter French libertarian communist Joseph Déjacque wrote to mutualist Pierre-Joseph Proudhon in 1857. Déjacque also used the term for his anarchist publication Le Libertaire: Journal du Mouvement Social, which was printed from 9 June 1858 to 4 February 1861 in New York City.

Jedyna prawilna flaga #libertarianizm a nie jakieś gadsdeny na kiju
#antykapitalizm #bekazlibertarian #bekazprawakow
Pobierz NocnyFull - > Traditionally, libertarianism was a term for a form of left-wing politi...
źródło: comment_krrFt2pWh1Vpaue6uOHoKpZ0WGtkFmc2.jpg
@nexetpl
@Lucifer_vult_animae_tuae Zacznijmy od tego, że Korwin nie jest żadnym liberałem, libertarianinem czy już w ogóle wolnościowcem. To zwykły prawacki zamordysta spod znaku monarchizmu, który gardzi prawami człowieka i je neguje (coś co dziś na stałe jest elementem naszej cywilazacji). Oświeceniem i jego dorobkiem również gardzi (a właśnie liberalizm jest jego produktem). No i deser gardzi, bądź co bądź liberalną Rewolucją Francuską, którą nazywa antyfrancuską/antyeuropejską. Nie wiem czy Korwin wie, ale zwolennicy