Wpis z mikrobloga

Czesz Polska! My Name is Julia Reda, I am a member of the European Parliament for the Pirate Party, and on Tuesday, August 28th, I will do an AMA at 18:30 CET.

Right now my work focuses on the ongoing copyright reform, including trying to prevent the introduction of an ancillary copyright (art 11, also known as the #linktax) and mandatory upload filters (article 13, also known as #censorshipmachines). You might have heard about the discussion under the #acta2 or #saveyourinternet hashtags as well.

I look forward to hearing your questions!
juliaredamep - Czesz Polska! My Name is Julia Reda, I am a member of the European Par...

źródło: comment_pu8htGJr2qLhEB0T1bbUrMym5ME8FZj6.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
@juliaredamep: Hi Julia, I'm following you since this "issue" about article 13 and first of all I wanted to thank you for your work. I really appreciate it. I will be supporting you in your actions.
Currently we are during new type of war and battle of the Internet is one of the key issues (IMHO). One of the most important factor is uninformed (or misinformed) society.
The most popular
  • Odpowiedz
@pamposz: 'Doesn't' dotyczy 80%, a nie 'users' - tak jak 80% (of users) doesn't, a nie [users doesn't]. Nie aplikuj polskiej składni do języka angielskiego. Nauczyciele uczą wkuwania tabelek, i potem wychodzą takie babole, że ktoś nie potrafi poprawnie zbudować zdania, a jeszcze znajdzie się taki pamposz co go broni. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Odpowiedz