Wpis z mikrobloga

Czesz Polska! My Name is Julia Reda, I am a member of the European Parliament for the Pirate Party, and on Tuesday, August 28th, I will do an AMA at 18:30 CET.

Right now my work focuses on the ongoing copyright reform, including trying to prevent the introduction of an ancillary copyright (art 11, also known as the #linktax) and mandatory upload filters (article 13, also known as #censorshipmachines). You might have heard about the discussion under the #acta2 or #saveyourinternet hashtags as well.

I look forward to hearing your questions!
Pobierz juliaredamep - Czesz Polska! My Name is Julia Reda, I am a member of the European Par...
źródło: comment_pu8htGJr2qLhEB0T1bbUrMym5ME8FZj6.jpg
@juliaredamep: nice to see you here, Julia! I would like to warn you therefore - Wykop.pl is a place where totalitarian censorship is doing great despite of what owners say. Do not trust owners of this website, do not paricipiate in any action that is being firmed with their name.

Anyway, you're doing great work - keep it up!
@juliaredamep:

Listen to me carefully. Tomorrow at 19:45 you've got a flight to Mexico.
I'm sending you an email with attached ticket.
After your arrival in Mexico, when leaving the airport, you'll notice a red phone booth, underneath which is a concealed box.
It can be opened with a secret password: hajduszoboszlo. Inside you'll find a new ID, 3,000 peso and a key to the apartment.
From now on your name