Wpis z mikrobloga

@FIFO:

Vitamin C helps decrease the formation of arterial plaque. It also eats up free radicals, which can damage DNA and cause cancer, and if the body gets an infection it mobilizes white cells to fight the infection. But all these benefits occur at what's referred to as optimal levels of vitamin C, which is the RDA or recommended dietary allowance set by the Institute of Medicine. That's 75 milligrams
  • Odpowiedz
@FIFO:

The review found that taking vitamin C preventively managed to reduce the length of a cold — but not prevent it — by eight percent for adults and 13.6 percent for children. That’s statistically significant, but probably doesn’t matter too much when a person is already in the throes of a cold. What’s more, if #!$%@? started taking vitamin C after the cold had already started, the nutrient didn’t
  • Odpowiedz
@FIFO: A wiesz o tym, że badania Linusa były niedokładnie przeprowadzone, a nawet zawierały szereg błędów?

A re-evaluation of the claims in 1982 found that the patient groups were not actually comparable, with the vitamin C group being less sick on entry to the study, and judged to be "terminal" much earlier than the comparison group. Later clinical trials conducted by the Mayo Clinic also concluded that high-dose (10,000 mg)
  • Odpowiedz
@polecam_poczytac_heideggera: jeden wierzy w Boga, drugi w moc wit. C jako panaceum na wszelkie zło ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Nie jestem jakimś fanatykiem, ale skoro to i tak wg. Ciebie placebo to co za problem zamiast dodatkowej kostki cukru do herbaty dodać łyżeczkę kwasu askorbinowego. To i tak nic nie zmieni.
  • Odpowiedz
@FIFO: To nie jest tak, że "według mnie" witamina C brana w taki sposób jest placebem. To jest placebo.

co za problem zamiast dodatkowej kostki cukru dodać łyżeczkę kwasu askorbinowego. To i tak nic nie zmieni.

Problem jest taki, że większa część społeczeństwa nie przeczyta nawet jednego badania, które obala mit magicznego działania witaminy C. Zamiast odpowiednio się odżywiać i czerpać te składniki bezpośrednio z pokarmu, wolą łykać reklamy
  • Odpowiedz