Wpis z mikrobloga

#islam #swiat #wielkabrytania #terroryzm #4konserwy
@wyindywidualizowanyentuzjasta:
1. Najpierw pod znaleziskiem z wypowiedziami sfundamentalizowanych muzułmanek w szkole w Brytanii zaznaczasz, że należą do sekty Deobandi:
http://www.wykop.pl/link/3314791/czego-ucza-z-muzulmanskich-zenskich-szkolach-w-uk/

W drodze wyjaśnienia - to co jest na filmie to radykalny ruch Deobandi, powstały w Indiach, w UK i większości krajów muzułmańskich są uznani za sektę, podobnie jak wahabizm i salafizm. Także treści przez nich głoszone nie reprezentują całego Islamu, a jednie garstkę religijnych oszołomów.

Następnie wrzucasz znalezisko z podtytułem:

Tysiące muzułmanów z całego świata przybyło na konwencję w Hampshire by wyrazić sprzeciw wobec ekstremizmu oraz przemocy stosowanej przez organizacje terrorystyczne.

http://www.wykop.pl/link/3315107/uk-30-000-muzulmanow-przeciwko-isis-i-terroryzmowi/
Zapomniałeś wspomnieć, że w twoim znalezisku te tysiące muzułmanów z całego świata należą do ruchu Ahmadiyya:

More than 30,000 members of the Ahmadiyya Islamic movement met at Oakland Farm in Hampshire for a three-day convention

-----

however, most independent sources variously estimate the population to be at least 10 to 20 million[87] worldwide, thereby representing around 1% of the world's Muslim population (Ahmadiyya)

The Deobandi Movement in India is controlled by the Darul Uloom Deoband and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind. About 20% of the Indian Muslims[10] identify as Deobandi.

Some 20 percent of Pakistan's Sunni Muslims would consider themselves Deobandi [15] and according to Heritage Online, nearly 65% of the total seminaries (Madrasah) in Pakistan are run by Deobandis

According to a 2007 investigation by The Times, about 600 of Britain's nearly 1,500 mosques were under the control of "a hardline sect", whose leading preacher loathed Western values, called on Muslims to “shed blood” for Allah and preached contempt for Jews, Christians and Hindus. The same investigative report further said that 17 of the country's 26 Islamic seminaries follow the ultra-conservative Deobandi teachings which had given birth to the Taliban. According to Times almost 80% of all domestically trained Ulema were being trained in these hardliner seminaries.[17]

@TakbirSrakbir