Wpis z mikrobloga

Salary £50 000 pa

Chassam recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior PHP Developer for a software house based in Sheffield, they have expanded rapidly in the last couple of years and are now looking to add a new developer to the team. They are based in the city centre and the office is easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Doncaster, chesterfield and Leeds.

You will be working alongside the development team, planning, managing and covering the full development lifecycle of a range of projects. And also be involved in developing and maintaining their business to business software as a Service web apps that they are currently offering to their strong and varied client base. They are looking for someone who has strong experience with object orientated PHP and  commercial experience with an MVC framework, ideally Zend as this is what is used onsite. You will be part of a talented team of developers who you can share ideas with and learn new techniques and skills. There is fantastic scope for progression with the company as they have expanded massively over the last few years.

To be considered for the role you must have experience with:

·         OOP

·         PHP

·         MVC

·         SQL

·         HTML5

·         CSS3

·         VCS

Experience with Zend2 and AWS would be desirable but not essential.

#sorekcharityltd #pracazagranica #emigracja #uk #php #html #progranowanie (jest jakiś dedykowany tag pracy dla peogramistow/it? nie chce tego naduzywac) #sorekcharityltd
@ronnie_darco: masz, na szybko w komórce qyklikane West Midlands bo jest dość drogie.
Mignal mi jakiś za 850 Solihull co jest właściwie bham
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^61378&insId=1&minPrice=800&maxPrice=900&minBedrooms=3&displayPropertyType=semidetachedhouses&oldDisplayPropertyType=semidetachedhouses&primaryDisplayPropertyType=semidetachedhouses&oldPrimaryDisplayPropertyType=semidetachedhouses&radius=20.0&viewType=LIST
@ronnie_darco: bardzo się cieszę z Twojej opinii i po niej wnoszę że Śląsk znasz z dowcipów o Sosnowcu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Twoja opinia była w stosunku do tego tematu o tyle bezwartosciowa, że wiele razy zostało podkreślone "poza Londynem". Przyszedles skomentowales że za 800 funtów to się nie da, rzuciłem Ci pierwszym z brzegu wynikiem a Ty stwierdzasz że to nie Londyn. Brak logiki.

Tobie nikt
@ronnie_darco: skrót myślowy wynikający z pisania na komórce.
Wiem co napisałeś, że to chyba w yorkshire, to rzuciłem Ci bodaj drugi po Londynie i okolicach najdroższy region uk.

Region Anglii ani mnie ziębi ani parzy. Zachwycanie się Londynem i świata poza nim nie widzenie jest słabe jak Zachwycanie się Warszawa czy inną Praga czy Berlinem. Poza tymi miastami mieszkają miliony, za piękne krajobrazy i wartosciowi ludzie którym należy się szacunek a
bodaj drugi po Londynie

@PieknyJanusz: dobry zart ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-2295295/Property-affordability-map-Most-reasonable-house-prices-England.html

The maps reveal a stark north-south divide when it comes to property prices. All ten most affordable places to buy property are in northern regions, while all ten most expensive are in the south.

prices increased by 4.2 per cent in the South East and fell by 0.5 per cent in the West Midlands,
@ronnie_darco: podajesz mi ceny nieruchomości a nie najmu - tak, rozumiem korelacje ale to jednak inne dane. Zauważ też, że napisałem bodaj co sugeruje że nie podaje faktów tylko wydaje mi się z tego co pamiętam. Daj ceny najmu i przyznaje rację że się myliłem.

Dlaczego uważasz że przeplacasz za mieszkanie? Jeśli w takim regionie żyjesz że ceny są wyższe to gdzie przeplacanie?

Ja się z Tobą nie sprzeczam bo nie