Wpis z mikrobloga

Salary £50 000 pa

Chassam recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior PHP Developer for a software house based in Sheffield, they have expanded rapidly in the last couple of years and are now looking to add a new developer to the team. They are based in the city centre and the office is easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Doncaster, chesterfield and Leeds.

You will be working alongside the development team, planning, managing and covering the full development lifecycle of a range of projects. And also be involved in developing and maintaining their business to business software as a Service web apps that they are currently offering to their strong and varied client base. They are looking for someone who has strong experience with object orientated PHP and  commercial experience with an MVC framework, ideally Zend as this is what is used onsite. You will be part of a talented team of developers who you can share ideas with and learn new techniques and skills. There is fantastic scope for progression with the company as they have expanded massively over the last few years.

To be considered for the role you must have experience with:

·         OOP

·         PHP

·         MVC

·         SQL

·         HTML5

·         CSS3

·         VCS

Experience with Zend2 and AWS would be desirable but not essential.

#sorekcharityltd #pracazagranica #emigracja #uk #php #html #progranowanie (jest jakiś dedykowany tag pracy dla peogramistow/it? nie chce tego naduzywac) #sorekcharityltd
@handler: Pracowałem tutaj i zagranico i wiem na co było mnie stać, więc nie pieprz, że wartość funta i złotówki jest tożsama. Będzie Cię stać na pokój, na jedzenie, a nawet dasz radę coś odłożyć. W Polsce zapłacisz 600 za pokój, a za 400 możesz poszaleć przez cały miesiąc #!$%@?ąc ryż z cebulą. W UK 400 - 500 funtów na żarcie to aż nadto.