Wpis z mikrobloga

Ciekawy komentarz na Reddicie w temacie zabitego w Szwecji Polaka.

Swede here. Entire country is talking about the case. Guy was essentially excecuted on the street by an armed gang and his 12-year old son called the police. It's dark. Sweden is a completely different country than the one I grew up in sadly (born 1993).

Edit: Since a lot of people are reading, I'll give my personal take on the situation and Swedish politics if anyone is interested. For context, I'm a political scientist and historian (and love to blabber).

The core problem is that Sweden has a regressing population, like many countries in the west. This can eventually collapse the economy, as fewer and fewer workers has to support a growing number of elderly. This causes inflation to explode as companies have to compete for the diminishing work-force.

Our politicians go-to solution have been immigration, but that comes with a whole host of problems on it's own. Sweden had a generation of early 2000s politicians that honestly *broke* our country through sometimes unbelievable naivety. Their ideology was basically that given the right circumstances, everyone is a tolerant, hard-working liberal deep within, and it's just a matter of letting it bloom. Today we know it's infinitely more complicated and fully integrating a Middle Eastern or African-population takes decades, if it's even possible.

What we as Swedish interpret as kindness and generosity, other cultures might interpret as weakness and opportunity. What we believe doesn't really matter in the face of it, if the opposite party couldn't care less. This is a hard and depressing lesson, but the world is what it is. Today, we are at a point where the first generation are often better integrated than the second generation, actually born here. That's worth stopping to think about for a long moment, since it makes absolutely no sense. But it means we have kids growing up in Sweden, with no real interaction with *Sweden*. So what are they growing up in? The answer is some sort of hybrid-society, a regional Middle East or Africa governed by Sweden.

Now it gets even worse,

The true facepalm-moment is that the original idea, supporting the labor-market with more workers, doesn't function. Newly arrived immigrants can't compete adequately on the high-tech job market of the 21th century. So we still have high inflation but now also more unemployed to take care of. So we are back at square one economically, but plus new social issues on top of it, that by themselves cost money. Immigrants grow older aswell, and need health-care, pensions and dental-care in the same way - and Sweden is not going to let anyone starve (nor should we). So the only solution is opening the wallet time and time again. Now everything else suffers and this hits Sweden *extra hard*, because Sweden has the highest-taxes in the world (or among the highest). The average Swede is fine with it, but expects *quality in return*. This is the mutual agreement that our entire country is built on, and what's going to happen when we can't uphold it? Middle-class white kids also deserves a quality education, you can't burn through *every* reserve trying to fix the immigration. But you can't leave it like it is either.

All in all, I believe Sweden will be at the forefront of a worldwide debate on multiculturalism and the causes of crime since we are the first western country ever, to implement multiculturalism without a colonial past. What do I mean by that?

Essentially, we are turning into the US but despite being the complete opposite of the US on almost every metric possible: Welfare, inequality, law-enforcement, education, history and more. Sweden had no part in slavery, has had no race-laws, we have the most generous welfare-system in the world, the calmest Police-force, humane prisons, free universities and so on. Now we are slowly getting the same no-go zones, the gated communities, the tougher Police (with the same racism-debate) and so on.

How can so vastly different starting points yield the same outcome? It's almost an argument against my own field (political science). What are we studying if we can't satisfyingly explain it? In a country such as the US or France, one could quickly point to the racist history, but that won't work in the same way in Sweden.

In my opinion, the only way forward is seeking out brand new explanations, and discuss completely new areas. At the very least, this debate will be interesting to follow.

#szwecja #imigranci #europa #neuropa #polska
  • Odpowiedz
@Nupharizar Ale bzdurna ta wymówka z naprawianiem gospodarki migracją. Migracja w żadnym kraju na świecie nie podniosła dzietności powyżej 2,1, a przez uwarunkowania takie jak koszt życia zaniża ją lokalnym mieszkańcom. A po drugie to małpoludy z Afryki i krajów MENA nie są nigdzie statystycznie wartością dodaną.

Migracja jest promowana z przyczyn ideowych, nie racjonalnych.
  • Odpowiedz
@RzutKamieniem: To ostatnie zdanie to raczej nie jest prawda, a przynajmniej brakuje wiarygodnego źródła. Migracja i na zachodzie we Francji czy Niemczech była motywowana między innymi samymi trendami co nasza niedawna z Ukrainy i z krajów bliższej Azji - tania siła robocza. We Francji dochodzi fakt przeszłości kolonialnej, większej stabilności i zarobków we Francji dla frankofonów.
PiS i inne partie (w drugiej połowie ostatniego wieku, na zachodzie partie zarówno lewicy, jak
  • Odpowiedz
@Kwazariusz Źle sformułowałem. W większości jest promowana z przyczyn ideowych przez gównolibków chcących akcelerować globalizację i lewactwo, które myśli że granicę dla biednych Mokebe to literalnie apartheid.

Większość biedaków na etacie z tego powodu popiera migracje, bo interesu gospodarczego w migracji nie mają absolutnie żadnego.

Osoby powyżej klasy średniej czyli ktoś z kapitałem 2 miliony Euro plus mają inicjatywę gospodarczą by mieć tanią siłę roboczą i podwyższać popyt (bo nawet jak Mokebe
  • Odpowiedz
@RzutKamieniem: Ale to przecież cecha ponadpartyjna jak teraz widać w Polsce z programami dla deweloperów i poparciem od różnych partii. Różnica może taka że prawactwo będzie głosić że imigranci do budy a po cichu ściągać jak PiS. Ostatecznym celem jest oczywiście służba kapitałowi.
  • Odpowiedz
Ale bzdurna ta wymówka z naprawianiem gospodarki migracją. Migracja w żadnym kraju na świecie nie podniosła dzietności powyżej 2,1, a przez uwarunkowania takie jak koszt życia zaniża ją lokalnym mieszkańcom. A po drugie to małpoludy z Afryki i krajów MENA nie są nigdzie statystycznie wartością dodaną.

Migracja jest promowana z przyczyn ideowych, nie racjonalnych.

@RzutKamieniem: Migracja jest ok jak faktycznie ludzie przyjeżdżają pracować a nie siedzieć na socjalach. Ktoś pewnie powiedział
  • Odpowiedz