Wpis z mikrobloga

@mojemacki: Nowy post ze dalej patrza

We are planning to limit the number of Archnemesis mods that can spawn on certain rare monsters. For example, those that spawn additional monsters in boss fights and those that can't drop items.

We are monitoring the current situation where players feel forced to swap items or hire a magic find culler against specific four-mod Archnemesis monsters. We don't have an immediate solution for this
  • Odpowiedz
@Cenwargh: I to robi

Yes, that is part of our process. In the most recent test of 1000 maps we ran it on, for example, it found 51% more unique items and 3.3% less currency compared to 3.18.1f (with no Sentinels activated). This is some of the data that we're using to help our internal discussions around how item drop rates feel.
  • Odpowiedz
@pavlovs_dog: ja tez nie rozumiem tego zesrania z dropem. Lige temu tez mialem pelno currency z uwagi na mechanike. A pozniej tu jakis typ wypisywal, ze on niby ma tyle co lige, tyle co ja robiac kazdego sentinela (na ssf wiec mi sie nie spieszy, a chce poznawac mechaniki ligowe od poczatku) jakiego moglem po drodze podczas aktów i mialem faktycznie sporo currency ale to nie byl standard w innych ligach
  • Odpowiedz
We are monitoring the current situation where players feel forced to swap items or hire a magic find culler against specific four-mod Archnemesis monsters. We don't have an immediate solution for this but we are actively looking at it.

@Cenwargh: proste wystarczy usunąć z gry culling strike i może znerfić tak o 99% MFa i pora na CSa xD
  • Odpowiedz