Wpis z mikrobloga

Robiąc te wszystkie rzeczy (praca, dom, dzieci, drobne naprawy, pomoc innym), tak naprawdę cały czas pracujesz i uczysz się, nie zdając sobie z tego sprawy. Twój umysł tworzy nieoczekiwane powiązania między rzeczami, które robiłeś w ciągu dnia, rzeczami, które powiedziały twoje dzieci, rzeczami, które czytasz w nocy, i kształtują one nowe sposoby na uszczęśliwienie siebie lub założenie własnej firmy i zarabianie więcej pieniędzy lub zaoszczędzić pieniądze na jakimś aspekcie życia - lub ogólnie zaplanować życie.

this is why I am always advising you to work hard in your day job, but then also come home and take care of your own kids, clean your own house, cut your own grass, and spend the remaining time reading books or websites – to research things that are of interest to you. With no passive television watching allowed.

By doing all of these things, you’re actually working and learning all the time, without realizing it. Your mind is making unexpected connections between things you did during the day, things your kids said, things you read at night, and they are forming into new ways to make yourself happy, or to start your own business and earn more money, or to save money on some aspect of living, or get life in general figured out.
#mrmoneymustachequotes