Wpis z mikrobloga

W ramach ciekawostki, dla zainteresowanych: na zdjęciu należący do Elona Muska, używany wcześniej w Rosji jako myśliwiec treningowy, L-39 Albatros.

Musk latał nim hobbystycznie, zanim zaangażował się na dobre w SpaceX. Tu fragment wywiadu dla magazynu Fortune:

You can do eight Gs in that plane. You pretty much need a G-suit, or you could black out. I might go up to five, but that's the most. (...)

Probably the most fun flight I did was with another L-39 in Nevada. It's kind of open airspace, so we did a tail chase, where we basically followed another plane through the mountains at very low altitude. Literally, it was just like in Top Gun. You're no more than a couple of hundred feet above the ground, following the contour of the mountains. We came up to a mountain, did a vertical climb up the side of it, inverted. Turned upside down. Yeah, that was fun. It's like a roller coaster. Only you go much farther up and down.

Obecnie L-39 można też czasem zobaczyć na pokazach akrobatycznych.

Musk nie lata już osobiście. Tak uzasadniał to dla Washington Post w 2008:

Sadly, I don't pilot myself any more. I have to work when I fly and have too many thoughts in my head to pay the necessary attention to the plane — I can be absentminded at times, which is a really bad habit for a pilot.

Musk posiadał też licencję na helikopter. Tu na zdjęciu jako pasażer.

#elonmusk
#hobby
#ciekawostki
#spacex
texas-holdem - W ramach ciekawostki, dla zainteresowanych: na zdjęciu należący do Elo...

źródło: comment_1616061545s5iXCuLsmkjAhwYJgmv7J8.jpg

Pobierz