Wpis z mikrobloga

- Elwood, are you asleep?
- Yeah, I'm asleep, why do you ask?
- Because I can't.
- What now?
- Elwood, I just cannot understand this one thing, it haunts me.
- What thing?
- Just why are those Illinois Nazis such duchebags and pigs?
- You know what? You're so boring. You keep asking me the same question since you were released out of Joliet Prison.
- Elwood, because ever since I got released out of Joliet Prison I cannot understand why God has even bothered to create those things.
- Jake, and why has the God himself created a fly?
- Yeah, just why? Or why even a Colorado potato beetle?
- Just because, you numbskull.
- (Deep exhalation) Elwood, I understand, I'm not a saint either, but those Illinois Nazis are just plain disgusting. Why do they even care to exist? I would even understand it if they were poor. But guess what, they own multiple cars, they have a tv, and even money in a ATM machine. I've even saw them withdraw some.
- Oh it's a pity you don't have enough funds in order to withdraw them from.
- Man, I just really hate them... and why do they even exist... just why? Why are they like that?
- Jake, I don't know why they are like that! Maybe they have had a tough childhood. And I'm begging you, just let us stop talking about them, because otherwise i won't vouch for myself.
- You see that, Elwood? Every time there is a discussion between us about those douchebags, conflicts are just born by themselves. Listen, Elwood, they are just the evil spirit and there is a need to eliminate them.

#heheszki #humorobrazkowy #swiatwedlugkiepskich
Pobierz Krissss_P - - Elwood, are you asleep?
- Yeah, I'm asleep, why do you ask?
- Because...
źródło: comment_o25AxYjC7J8aAobftnJAUBuvzaJGmnQC.jpg