Wpis z mikrobloga

It’s okay to ️ Ekstraklasa

My English view

European football wouldn’t be the same without Poland. There would be no Lewandowski fucking the Germans week in week out, there would have been no Piatek running riot in Italy for Genoa, Fabianski and Boruć keeping clean sheets in England.

Good points;
- Incredible fans and pyro displays
- The future generation of Polish international players consistently being produced and playing in the Ekstraklasa
- Unpredictability, it’s not like Italy, England, France, Spain or Germany where the same few teams win. Who’d have expected Piast to win and Lechia finish third?
- The championship and relegation groups keep the excitement up until the end of the season

Bad points;
- It’s a bit memey

Embrace the meme and support your team!

I’ve been to three Ekstraklasa games and watched many online, the quality isn’t as bad as some people say. Make Polish Football Great Again.

#ekstraklasajestokay #pilkanozna #ekstraklasa #legia #lechpoznan #lechiagdansk #cracovia #slaskwroclaw #wislaplock #wislakrakow #piastgliwice #jagiellonia #zaglebie #pogonszczecin #gornikzabrze #lkslodz #rakow #koronakielce #arkagdynia
TheRealOllieszcz - It’s okay to ♥️ Ekstraklasa

My English view

European footbal...

źródło: comment_f8FniNWjhhGML8llFeQcbBLsIUm0YJtA.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
@Perlo: what you sound like, “Reported account because I can’t comprehend that other people watch different football leagues. That makes this account stupid. Because absolutely no one from Poland watches the English, German or Spanish leagues. No, it is not me who is stupid, it is this account.”
  • Odpowiedz