Wpis z mikrobloga

Autopilot ratuje kojota. (od 0:30)
Manewr w pełni wykonany przez autopilota.

ps. Autopilot w trybie autostradowym - NOA ( Navigate on AutoPilot ); 19 M3P w/ FSD
Fall is here and we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and take a day trip to nearby Louisville, Kentucky.

After an amazing day of exploring the city, (and even getting free charging in one of the parking garages) it was around 8:30 pm and dark; it time to head back home. We entered our home address into the navigation and hopped on I-71N and began the roughly 90 minute drive home. At about the halfway mark, on a very dark section of 71-north, without warning, a coyote suddenly decided to try and cross the highway. The creature and I locked eyes and I braced for what I thought would be an inevitable accident. Mind you, this all happened within 1-2 seconds.

Luckily for my family, Tesla Autopilot was able to see the coyote, swerve the car to miss it, and correctly put us right back into our lane. Again, this all happened in the matter of mere seconds. The car reacted before I could and #!$%@? the correct course of action. Because of Tesla, my family wasn't involved in an accident on the expressway on a dark, cold fall night.

What a moment. What a car! In addition to the safety features, I've traveled over 11,000 miles in almost 5 months of ownership and the car continues to amaze me. Thank you to the team at Tesla for creating the most advanced and safest car you can drive on the planet.

#tesla #autopilot #ciekawostki #futureisnow
L.....m - Autopilot ratuje kojota. (od 0:30)
Manewr w pełni wykonany przez autopilot...
@Line-Storm: jak zwykle jestem ciekawy co jeśli jechałby obok jakiś samochód ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Niby nie mam wątpliwości że Tesla by go widziała i widziała że się tam znajduje, ale jeszcze chyba nie widziałem takiej sytuacji na filmiku