Wpis z mikrobloga

Zamówiłem z bg 12.06. Podobnie jak u Was ogarnia mnie wqurff że już od miesiąca czekam... Od 01.07 In transit (uk hub longdon). Dziś napisałem do bg drugi raz i taką oto odpowiedź uzyskałem:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your order 67789782.

We check that this parcel is in the customs clearance now.

The carrier will update the tracking information as soon as possible after this issue is resolved.

Could you please wait
via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
Deliveries might be delayed due to unavoidable conditions, like slower customs clearance procedures or poor weather conditions. 

We certainly understand your frustration that you paid for something and didn't receive after such a long time. However, could you please wait for 30 more days?  We assure you that we will try our best to provide a reasonable solution if you still don't receive it after that .We really appreciate your patience and
@Fazzy

Współczuję od 21 maja czekać. Wiem jak sam jestem wqrwiony na to BangGood...
Oszczędziłem 300zł ale co się nawkqrwiam to moje... Czy to było warte? Chyba nie... :/
Dam znać jak coś u mnie ruszy.
Ktoś z Was wie jak ewentualnie dochodzić prawa zwrotu kasy? Jest z tym jakiś problem czy zwracają bez zwłoki?
Oczywiście po upływie regulaminowych dwóch miesięcy...
Ja też już straciłem nadzieję...
Wqurwilem się i napisałem do nich:

"Hello, I would like to ask you for a full refund for a Xiaomi Mija DLP projector I bought from you.
There was an information that I will receive it 7-15 business days.
I would never buy anything with a shipping above 30 days... This is ridiculous!
Please make a money transfer to account I made a payment."

Zobaczymy co odpisza...
@franekfr

Tak jak myślałem...

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your reply for order 67789782.

Sorry that we are not able to arrange refund to you at this moment.

If you still could not receive it in 26 days, please contact with us again for refund.

Please check the policy of shipping time in our website.

All items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (120