Wpis z mikrobloga

Gosc na reddicie porownal zdjecia robione przy slabym swietle przez #nexus6p #iphone 6splus i 7 plus. Ocencie sami
#android
http://imgur.com/a/UTlJS

Since I have all three phones right now, I thought I'd do a comparison between them all for those who are interested. The 7 Plus is a pretty noticeable step up from the 6S Plus, which is to be expected when going from f/2.2 to f/1.8, which allows more light into the camera. However, as you can clearly see compared to the 6P with an f/2.0 aperture, it's still not nearly as important as a larger sensor. The 6P has a very large sensor when compared to most phones. Apple's noise reduction does do what it should (reduce noise!), but it also has the added side effect of reducing details. I personally feel Apple is way too aggressive with their noise reduction, because even in excellent lighting you lose almost all details in a photo when cropping/zooming. Another thing I found is that the 7 Plus retains the 6S Plus's tendency to over whiten scenes. The warmer, yellowish tone of the 6P photos is definitely more accurate to real life.The camera on the 7/Plus is a much needed improvement over the 6S Plus in terms of low light performance, but I still feel like Apple dropped the ball a little bit here. Especially when they went to the trouble of making even larger, more prominent camera humps. I think Apple banks on software being able to salvage a bad photo, which explains their heavy noise reduction, but at a certain point you do need more improvements on the hardware front.
@rolfik_r1: Zdjecia nie sa przekolorowane, maja cieplejsza barwe, stad roznica. Gdyby byly przekolorowane to robione w dzien tez bylyby cukierkowe a nie sa. Gosc nawet to napisal

The warmer, yellowish tone of the 6P photos is definitely more accurate to real life.

Dziwi mnie, ze japko z takim zapleczem finansowym robi tak #!$%@? aparaty

Pelna zgoda.