Wpis z mikrobloga

#silownia #richpiana #heheszki #makrokoksy

Filmiki z udziałem Rich Piana to #kopalniabeki, ale te z udziałem jego żony, szczególnie komentarze pod nimi, miażdżą wszystko. Swoją drogą, moje ulubione pianino - Rich Piano, ma dość dobrą pod względem edukacyjnym i rozweselającym serię jak w 4 miesiące jedzie na ostrym koksie i próbuje dobić do 340 funtów. Uwielbiam oglądać te filmiki podczas jedzenia mojej trawy z tagu #veganmaze, także polecam #mikrokoksy XD

5% of his bank account left after 1 year of marriage

Gained 7 pounds in the crotch area just by watching this video

Looks like she got an ass on her chest

Rich please help, im 14 years old 6'12" 305 lbs and my coach says i need to gain weight for football. He says in order to be successful i need to get bigger because all the cool kids on the team always out muscle me. I've been skipping football practice and going to the weight room for 8 hours at a time but have been seeing no results. Even worse i tore my bicep tendon and have been sitting out while all the cool kids on the team are getting hot foreign girls to date them. I've also been taking supplements from my local gnc. I couldn't understand the guy at the store because he had a thick Indian accent but the label had a lot of promising testimonials. I'm starting to think the other kids are on steroids but I know from watching your videos that a natural guy like you can making serious results with will and dedication. Please reply soon or else my football coach will kick me off the team and then I have to sit with the other non 5 percenters. Thanks Rich and keep up the motivation.

Trochę #pdk
maze - #silownia #richpiana #heheszki #makrokoksy

Filmiki z udziałem Rich Piana to...
@rafalinho007: silikon po silikon, ale reszta calkiem fajnie zrobiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@maze: but does his dick hang lower than his balls? ( )

generalnie, co by o nim nie mowic - koles jest konkretny, nie #!$%@? jakichs pustych frazesow. taki max kolonko mikrokoksow ( ) to, ze z niektorych jego tekstow i akcji mozna