Wpis z mikrobloga

Komentarz do występu Lu Xiaojun'a i Tian Tao na mistrzostwach świata.

Translation from Youtube comments: :Tian Tao: "... I wasn't careful enough. When I came here, I was most confident with my clean and jerk, because I've recently made a 220kg in a national comp. It might be because I was too nervous and put myself off... Turns out I performed better in the snatch instead... I'm very disappointed, next year I must take it back!"Coach Yu Jie: "Sigh.. today's 85kg turned out the same as the 77kg from yesterday, I feel very devastated but also unexpected. Tian Tao today during snatch, his condition was good, even during warm ups for the clean and jerk he was also good. However all of a sudden after the warm up, he felt a slight pain in his lower back... therefore during the jerk he had trouble keeping this back tight and unable to complete the movement. So in the future, we still need to work on the jerk to prevent this from happening again."
Lu's: "...Having posted 201 as his opener, Lü Xiaojun had expected to start the clean and jerk much later in the competition. However, due to the Kazakh and Russian lifters each increasing their attempts in competition with each other, Lü Xiaojun had no choice but cut his warm up short and rush to the stage. His rhythm was disrupted and he barely caught his breath, resulting in an unsuccessful first attempt at 201 kg. Lü (1:18): "How do I put it, in the 1st attempt I didn't get to lift 190 in the warm up, and had to rush to the stage. I hadn't caught my breath and didn't even properly readjust after the clean before jerking." Reporter (1:45): "This accident greatly affected Lü Xiaojun's morale. The following two attempts were also unsuccessful - Lü Xiaojun bombs out in the clean and jerk." Lü (1:53): "After my 180 I rested for too long, for 7-8 minutes. The effect was a musculature reaction - slackness. Also was the constant changing of numbers - I was initially going to open at 200, but had to rush even despite changing to 201. It was a bit hectic, I couldn't warm up properly." Reporter (2:36): "Actually, this incident having occurred before the Rio Olympics next year is not necessarily a bad thing - it's a wake up call for his preparation Lü (2:46): "I'd better reflect when I get back, and work on my clean and jerk, get it solid." Reporter (2:55): "The world champion representing Kazakhstan, Rahimov, did not have the chance to shine in the snatch. He secured his gold in the clean and jerk with his second attempt at 207 kg, and the the gold overall with 372 kg. The Chinese youngster Su Ying earned 7th place overall with a total of 355 kg." Reporter (3:21): "This failure before the Olympic games is a wake-up call for Lü Xiaojun. There are, of course, many external issues, but we must more importantly look to our own problems. Additionally, although our youngster Su Ying's performance was not outstanding, his perseverance to clean and jerk 195 kg despite a back injury is testament to his indomitable spirit."

#dwuboj