Wpis z mikrobloga

@exori_vis: Can you do it by 2pm, because we have a small task in the backlog and I wanted assign it to you. What do you think?(w międzyczasie na udostępnianym ekranie przypisuje task, mimo że nie dostał odpowiedzi)
  • Odpowiedz
Can you do it by 2pm, because we have a small task in the backlog and I wanted assign it to you. What do you think?(w międzyczasie na udostępnianym ekranie przypisuje task, mimo że nie dostał odpowiedzi)

@cordianss: hahah, aż prychłem lekko ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
  • Odpowiedz
Pradeep can you mute your mic because there are noises in the background (w tle slychac jakby stal na srodku najbardziej ruchliwej ulicy w new delphi)

@peoplearestrange:
SZZZZZZZZZ SZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SORRY CAN YOU SZZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPEAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU SZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Odpowiedz
@moj_wykopowy_login:

I appreciate your understanding. The delay was caused by unforeseen technical challenges and unexpected complexities. I encountered issues with Hibernate Drivers and dependency for Spring, and I'm actively working to resolve them. I'll provide a detailed report shortly to keep you informed. Thank you for your patience.
  • Odpowiedz