Wpis z mikrobloga

#blackpill #p0lka
The word "cafetão" (pimp) is derived from caftan,[19] the long coat traditionally used by Eastern European Jews. The word "polaca" (Polish woman) is commonly used in countries where Portuguese is spoken, but in Brazil it became extremely offensive to Polish people because it was used as synonymous to prostitute.[12][13][14] So the words "polonesa" and "polonês" (Polish woman and Polish man) were created and are the only socially accepted way in Brazil to name people from Poland.[19] As French pimps mainly from Marseille also bought women from to work as prostitutes in Brazil, the word "francesa" (Frenchwoman) also suffered the same fate, but it is still used in Brazilian Portuguese without a pejorative meaning. The word "encrenca", nowadays meaning trouble, derived from the Yiddish "en krenk" (a sick one, similar to the German "ein Kranker"), and originally referred to a man with venereal diseases
@1624294678: to samo znaczenie ma słowo Rosjanka w Korei czy Japonii, poprostu kobiety z słowiańskie były biedne ale ładne i wyrobily sobie opinie taka a nie inną
Nie wiem czy sobie zdajesz sprawę ale każdy biedny naród ma duży procent pan do towarzystwa, polska kiedyś też miała jak nie było na przysłowiowy chleb
poprostu kobiety z słowiańskie były biedne ale ładne i wyrobily sobie opinie taka a nie inną

@Linnior88: xD
Nie ma to jak odzywać mordę bez znania prawdziwego powodu a powód to ten że sutenerzy z plemienia małych czapek handlowali kobietami, również żydówkami i sprzedawali je do burdeli w Ameryce Południowej https://www.focus.pl/artykul/tylko-nie-polaca-wstydliwa-historia-polakow-w-ameryce-poludniowej