Wpis z mikrobloga

@GrabkaMan: coś ten teemo nie odpowiada także: Last weekend I was at an exhibition of innovation and one of the products was a paper shredder. I believe that our company useful new model shredder. This shredder has the function of destroying paper and cartons, is fully automatic and in addition very quiet. Moreover consumes half the energy of our old shredder. It seems to me that it would be appropriate to
an exhibition

@n0rex: the exhibition, bo jest specjalna.

. I believe that our company useful new model shredder

@n0rex: Nie wiem, co tutaj chciałeś przekazać. Przemyśl to. :P

cartons, is fully

@teemo: to bym dał kropkę i "It is fully".

half the energy of

@n0rex: half of the energy our old used. (albo consumed)

. It seems to me that it would be appropriate to purchase.

@n0rex:
@GrabkaMan: To: Montse Balaguer

Re: Document shredder

Date: 7th May

Dear Montse,

Last weekend I was at the exhibition of innovation and one of the products which was a paper shredder. I believe that our company’s new model shredder is useful. This shredder has the function of destroying paper and cardboard. It’s fully automatic and in addition very quiet. Moreover it consumes half of the energy our old used. It seems
@n0rex: Ah. Ok.

Last weekend I was at the exhibition of innovation and one of the products cought my attention. It was a paper shredder. I believe that our company needs new one. That shredder has the function of destroying paper and cardboard. It’s fully automatic and in addition very quiet. Moreover it consumes half of the energy our old one uses. It seems to me that it would be appropriate