Wpis z mikrobloga

#!$%@? z reddita, transkrypcja komunikacji między Mercem a kierowcami w pewnym momencie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

George:
ENG: Safety car, safety car, keep the delta positive, you are staying out.
RUS: Are you sure? You don't want to put the soft on?
ENG: You're staying out.
RUS: What happens if we put the soft on? Where do we fall?
ENG: So be on standby, be on standby.
RUS : If it's only Ver- if it's only Leclerc, I'm happy to box.
ENG: So we are splitting, you are staying out. Delta, delta. Stay close to your delta.
RUS: Confirm staying out?
ENG: Staying out, staying out. Look Verstappen on exit, stay tight. So Verstappen stopped for the soft. So it is 16 laps to go. Work tyres and brakes. So Leclerc has also stopped, imagine it'll be soft. So safety car will come through the pitlane, so you are following the safety car through the pitlane, you are not stopping.
RUS: Why not? Let's stop. Let's put the soft on. I'm losing the tyres, I think we need to put the soft on.
ENG: Okay so build a gap, build a gap. Stop, stop, stop, box, box, box, box, box!

Lewis:
ENG: So safety car, safety car, keep the delta positive. So we'll go Strat Mode 1.
HAM: Has Verstappen got the safety car window?
ENG: So Verstappen in the pitlane, we're staying out. Stay out, stay out! So (it'll) be close to Verstappen on exit. Delta positive.
HAM: What tyres?
ENG: So Verstappen on the soft tyre, he's currently behind George.
HAM: How many laps?
ENG: We've got 15 to go.
HAM: Understood.
ENG: Safety car through the pitlane. Yeah, just remember staying in the fast lane, so stay in the fast lane going through.
HAM: probably sees George stopping in his mirrors Why did you stop George?
ENG: I don't know Lewis, I'll let you know.
HAM: That was a mistake mate. We had track position*. We had a buffer between us, now we don't have that.

Panie Jerzyk, jak mi Pan zaimponował wczoraj ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#f1