Wpis z mikrobloga

Lucas Torreira i jego agent zaakceptowali ofertę Galatasaray. Arsenal ma otrzymać 6-7 mln €.

Lucas Torreira has just accepted to join Galatasaray! It’s now time for the final details of the contract to be sorted out, then Torreira will fly to Istanbul in the next day. Arsenal will receive around €6/7m fee for Torreira, once documents will be signed.

źródło: Fabrizio Romano

Monza have submitted an official proposal for Pablo Marí: loan with obligation to buy, mandatory clause in case Monza will remain in Serie A next season.

źródło: Fabrizio Romano

Arteta o częstych urazach Tierneya i Tomiyasu:

The reason why they got those persistent injuries are for different reasons - probably the squad didn't enable them to recover & not play them when it was necessary, they were too tired... sometimes we had to rush them.

Menadżer Blackpool do którego na sezon został wypożyczony Charlie Patino:

Charlie (Patino) is a very talented boy and I’m delighted that Arsenal have trusted us to look after him and further his development. He’s one of the best midfielders in his age group and I can’t wait to start working with him”

warto tutaj dodać, że Michael Appleton korzysta z podobnego systemu 4-3-3

If I was scared of competition, I would’ve not signed for Arsenal. It’s part of football. Competition can get you better.”

~ Sambi Lokonga
#arsenal
Pustulka - Lucas Torreira i jego agent zaakceptowali ofertę Galatasaray. Arsenal ma o...

źródło: comment_165963476002pLXIE24QWZphLwltmJtK.jpg

Pobierz