Wpis z mikrobloga

Skrót przemówienia psychola w języku angielskim, szególnie przedostatni akapit ciekawy

Putin speech:
- we will conduct and maintain the disarming and denazification of Ukraine, which is a big threat to our country,
- we are not going to occupy Ukraine, what are we supposed to occupy there?
- 8 years of the DNR and LNR republics have fought for citizens to live with dignity, we want to end the oppression of the Kiev government on our citizens, so we must help our friends with a special military operation
- we want all the peoples of Ukraine to have a choice (it means - to choose whether they can stay in Ukraine or join Russia like Crimea people or Donbass or Lughansk people)
- I adress this to the soldiers of the Ukraine - your grandparents fought against the Nazis, they were defending your country from Nazi, you swore to the people of your country, not the Nazis who now rule in the Ukraine
- now a few important words - who will want to raise a hand on our nation, on our country, will see the consequences that history has not seen yet, I hope it has sounded clearly
- service to the motherland is the goal of our multinational nation. I believe in your help.

#ukraina #rosja #wojna