Wpis z mikrobloga

Uporządkowanie ręczników i ubrań, rozpoczęcie prysznica i przejście przez całą rutynę mycia i suszenia to prawdopodobnie dobry przykład czegoś, co robisz automatycznie.

Wycofywanie samochodu z podjazdu lub jazda samochodem lub na rowerze na bardzo znanej trasie, którą pokonałeś setki razy, to inna sprawa.

Osoby pijące kawę (łącznie ze mną) z pewnością są zaznajomione z procesem kształtowania się nawyków. A palacze mogą być jednymi z najbardziej oddanych nałogów współczesnego świata.

https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2013/03/19/a-lifetime-of-riches-is-it-as-simple-as-a-few-habits/

Arranging your towels and clothes, starting the shower, and going through the full routine of washing and drying yourself is probably one good example of something you do automatically.

Reversing a car out of your driveway or driving or biking very familiar route that you’ve done hundreds of times is another.

Coffee drinkers (myself included) are certainly familiar with the process of habit formation. And smokers can be some of the modern world’s most dedicated creatures of habit.

#nawyki #psychologia
#mrmoneymustachequotes