Wpis z mikrobloga

Afrykańczyk pokazywał kobietom swojego penisa we wzwodzie - twierdził, że to jego gest pozdrowienia. ¯\(ツ)_/¯

Uchodźca z Konga napastował seksualnie kobiety. W sądzie bronił się oskarżając je o rasizm. Wg niego pokazywanie im na ulicy penisa we wzwodzie było swego rodzaju "gestem pozdrowienia". Sprawca dostał status uchodźcy jako prześladowany za homoseksualizm.

Jedna z napastowanych kobiet zeznała:

"He offered to carry my shopping, but I refused because I was almost at home," says the first. Dismissed, the young man would then put his hand in his shorts to masturbate before taking out his cock and show off by blocking the access of the victim to her front door. He tries to force the young woman to touch him.
"These facts have transformed my everyday life," she sobs at the helm. Until then I was living quietly, the life I was leading suited me perfectly. I felt naked in front of him, I do not know what would have happened if he insisted, I do not want to continue to live with this fear, I would like to regain some dignity "._
A neighborhood inquiry uncovers two other victims, one of whom reports three similar events in early 2019.

https://lejournaldemayotte.yt/2019/06/27/montrer-son-penis-etait-sa-maniere-de-saluer/ [FR]

#europa #francja #imigranci #molestowanie
#afryka #kongo
#penis #18plus
#rozowepaski