Wpis z mikrobloga

Kilka serwisów wrzuciło już swoje pierwsze wrażenia z Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Eurogamer: Final Fantasy 7 Remake plays as elegantly as it looks

What I'm trying to say here is that there is a scope to Final Fantasy 7 Remake that goes above and beyond what Square Enix could have happily got away with. You don't need me to tell you it's beautiful, but I'm pleased to be able to tell you it handles extremely well.

Gamespot: Why Final Fantasy 7 Remake Has Us More Excited Than Ever | E3 2019

We played the FF7 remake at E3 2019, and it feels like a dream version of the original game that never existed--and that has us excited.

Metro: Final Fantasy VII Remake hands-on preview – the biggest JRPG ever

Swinging Cloud’s famously gigantic sword is enormously satisfying, slashing enemies with force in fast-paced, close quarters combat. And it’s super simple, too. Though being strategic with battles is the way to master the game, you can unleash a basic attack with an easy button tap. But as Jessie tells players before our demo starts, ‘It’s not the size of your sword. It’s how you use it.’ Button-mashing a big sword will only get you so far. Your ATB gauge, a classic element of the Final Fantasy series, is the key to unleashing the game’s most powerful moves in combat. For the unfamiliar, this charges up over time: when it has fully charged up ATB allows you to use your characters’ magic and individual special powers.

Kotaku: Final Fantasy VII Remake Feels Great To Play, But The Project Might Not Be Finished For A While

As a result of this system, it doesn’t feel like a hack-n-slash action game. It’s got a very, very different vibe than, say, Kingdom Hearts III. Just mashing the square button doesn’t seem like an effective strategy in Final Fantasy VII’s new combat system. You don’t do a ton of damage with standard attacks. From what I watched and played, getting through fights requires frequent use of abilities and swapping between your characters—in this case, using Cloud to take out short-range enemies and Barret to gun down sentries from a distance.

IGN: FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE HANDS ON: IT'S NOT A REMAKE, IT'S A REINVENTION - E3 2019

This is a remake that, at least from this tiny slice, feels on the same level as this year’s Resident Evil 2. It’s very clearly a reinvention; something that takes a classic world and builds upon it with modern ideas, rather than just re-building the same game with modern graphics technology. If that philosophy extends for the whole experience, then the years-long wait for Final Fantasy 7 Remake will have been worth it.

#gry #ps4 #finalfantasy
źródło: comment_ZMFwywEYJOwBN07F9THPFN1XD0YkYzal.jpg