Wpis z mikrobloga

Czesz Polska! My Name is Julia Reda, I am a member of the European Parliament for the Pirate Party, and on Tuesday, August 28th, I will do an AMA at 18:30 CET.

Right now my work focuses on the ongoing copyright reform, including trying to prevent the introduction of an ancillary copyright (art 11, also known as the #linktax) and mandatory upload filters (article 13, also known as #censorshipmachines). You might have heard about the discussion under the #acta2 or #saveyourinternet hashtags as well.

I look forward to hearing your questions!
juliaredamep - Czesz Polska! My Name is Julia Reda, I am a member of the European Par...

źródło: comment_pu8htGJr2qLhEB0T1bbUrMym5ME8FZj6.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
Czesz Polska!

@juliaredamep: So typical... Seriously, You can't even rewrite (or copy paste) something from Google translator and You want to work on something so big as copyright reform? Yea... now I see where all this stupid laws that are nowhere near reality come from... Too bad, You wanted to show off here and all You did was showing us how incompetent You are.
  • Odpowiedz
@juliaredamep:
I. Since when do You think that being a politician will solve this artificially created problem ?
II. Since when 751 MEPs have more >power< and knowledge than a population of statistical european city?
III. Do You realize that Your employers have their own plan, and discussing this matter in EP is just a smokescreen for the masses?
  • Odpowiedz
To przechodzi ludzkie pojecie. Poziom agentury. Kiedys do agentury wplywu wybieralo sie naprawde inteligentnych ludzi, teraz, Ci ludzie demaskuja sie przy tak mizernym temacie. Ze niby Polacy to "chamy i prostaki." Piekne! Ale chlopcy/dziewczyny ktorzy piszecie te debilne komentarze, pomyslcie, teraz placa wam piec zlotych, jutro zabiora dziesiec. Bo Ci ktorzy wam placa chca waszego mizernego konca i jak sami zalatwicie tych co was bronia to wtedy przyjda po was. Wiecie kto
  • Odpowiedz