Wpis z mikrobloga

organizatorce #blacklivesmatter nie podoba się obecność białych na marszach ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

“Why are you going to a protest when you’re the oppressor?” asks Shackelford, adding, “WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING US. So when I see white people show up to rally excited and smiling, ready to march like it’s a hobby — I’m disgusted and absolutely fucking livid….I’m ready to fight.

w źródle jeszcze jest więcej #rakcontent m.in. mówi że biali powinni płacić czarnym xD

“Y’all spent hundreds of years selling, mutilating, raping and beating our bodies and labor but you think money doesn’t matter to our freedom and liberation? Cute. Write me a check for this shade because it comes with 400 years of trauma

#bekazlewactwa #feminizm #bekazfeministek #niewiemjaktootagowac
K.....e - organizatorce #blacklivesmatter nie podoba się obecność białych na marszach...

źródło: comment_oUH3JnvToZWGdOthMvcLSh6SC9BaZMDW.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
z reddita https://www.reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/comments/4t9arv/blm_organizer_triggered_by_white_people_demands/

Holy shit I went to school with that girl. She was the head organizer of events for black groups in my university. My ex ised to work with her in dorm security and she would order a full pizza and chinese food on the same shift and put the chinese food spread across her pizza and roll it up and eat it. Called it Chizza.

xD
  • Odpowiedz
@jokefake: No jasne, że nie. Udało im się to zrobić, ponieważ wywozili tylko takich, co albo nie potrafili #!$%@?ć przed siatką, albo byli największymi głąbami z plemienia i wódz sprzedawał ich za paczkę fajek, bo i tak nie miałby z nich pożytku. I ci wszyscy nieudacznicy pojechali do Ameryki, pożenili się, porobili dzieci. Świat poszedł do przodu, pojawiły się komputery, amfetamina, samoloty. Ale co z tego, jeżeli ich serca pompują tę
  • Odpowiedz