Wpis z mikrobloga

Wyjaśnienie o co chodzi w statach, o których mowa w ostatnich scenach #dungeonnideaiwomotomerunowamachigatteirudarouka

To prepare for incoming questions of what the hell "all S" means, I'll info dump a bit.

Stats are rated in letters from I (i) up to A and then S above that. These correspond to the number values:

0-99 I (i)

100-199 H

200-299 G

300-399 F

400-499 E

500-599 D

600-699 C

700-799 B

800-899 A

900-999 S

These are applied to attributes: Strength, Endurance, Dexterity, Agility, Magic.

You gain stat increases by using the attributes, so if you hit people a lot, STR goes up. If you take a punch in the face, END goes up. Sneak attack, and DEX increases. Dodge, and AGI is boosted.

Magic is increased by using magical spells, which can be acquired by reading magical grimoires, basically spell books that get used up once read.

In addition, there are "development abilities", which are generally gained on level up. Usually you get a random assortment of choices, but they tend to be related to what you've been doing a lot of lately. There are abilities, like poison resistance, increased damage to beasts, or advanced smithing. They increase in power just like attributes, the more you use them. There are also "skills", which are actively triggered specials that can help you in various ways.

Leveling up is tricky business, and usually requires a "heroic feat", rather than just increasing stats. What exactly constitutes a feat is hazy, but it helps if you fight a monster much stronger than yourself, etc.

Once leveled, your power is virtually doubled, creating a massive gap between Adventurers of different levels, even though your attributes are all reset again. Every new level your attributes restart from I 0, but there are hints that previous level stats are carried over in some hidden form.

The anime's official website gives Bell's current stats as:

Lv 1

STR: S 982

END: S 900

DEX: S 988

AGI: SS 1049

MAG: B 751

This is before the minotaur fight, however.

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/36wb2f/spoilers_dungeon_ni_deai_wo_motomeru_no_wa/crhmz9m
#anime #danmachi #dungeonnideaiwomotomerunowamachigatteirudarouka