Wpis z mikrobloga

REMOVE WPISY remove wpisy

you are worst wpisy. you are the wpisy idiot you are the wpisy smell. return to wykop. to our wykop cousins you may come our strims. you may live in the FlaschGames….ahahahaha ,wpisy we will never forgeve you. białek rascal FUck but fuck asshole wpisy stink wykop sqhipere shqipare..wpisy genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead wpisy..ahahahahahWYKOP WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .wykop we kill the king , wykop return to your precious kiner….hahahahaha idiot wpisy and wykop smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE WPISY FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. wojman+gav+mavet+binprogrammer=kill wpisy…you will ww2/ tupac alive in treści, tupac making album of treści . fast rap tupac treści. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink wpisy… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in treści….fuck the wpisy,..FUCKk ashol wpisy no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur url and content. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the wpisy farm aminal with rap magic now we the treści rule .ape of the zoo presidant sens fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and wpisy wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. treści greattst countrey

#strims #flaschgames #circlejerk